Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2019, 09:57 AM
    How do you handle a narcissistic co-worker?
    I have a co-worker who is an only child and been working at same company for about 20 yrs. She is the type of person who automatically believes everything is hers and owed to her only.She always asking for things at the job so people cater to this person.There's things that were not just given personally to her but to others but she feels it is hers so she will take it all to be selfish. She is not a young 20 or 30 she is in her late 40's.

She is the type of person you don't know if she will be speaking to you that day or not.Example we watch the same shows just about well a couple. There's times she can't wait to see me to talk about our show. Then there was a time for no reason at all she didn't say 2 words to me.I am not going to baby this person when she gets in her moods.
    She has done this before and the next time spoke as nothing even happened. I don't believe she is bipolar by far but she have all the narcissistic signs.Selfish along with the mood change.They say bipolar is the kissing cousin to narcissistic. I don't have time for the roller coaster as I was in relationship and married to a bipolar man before.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 28, 2019, 08:11 AM
    You divorced him right? So divorce her too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Soc Worker argued with my boyfriend, he filed complaint, Worker now says he is unsafe [ 1 Answers ]

DCFS Worker is accusing my boyfriend of being abuse and threatening to take action about 'the children's situation' because the Worker herself started an argument with him and he argued back. The very idea of abuse is absurd. DCFS removed my Ex's visitation rights this summer. I am the...

How should I handle this sticky situation with a co-worker? [ 4 Answers ]

So I've had this small crush on this girl at my work but never said anything to her about it. Last night she went out to the bars with her friends for her birthday and invited me. Near the end of the night, we were both pretty drunk and flirting with each other heavily. Things started to get a...

Setting up care worker or support worker agency [ 5 Answers ]

I will like to know the requirements for setting up care worker or support worker agency. Thanks

Getting over a Narcissistic relationship [ 3 Answers ]

I was involved with, what I thought was, a wonderful, loving and caring guy.. however, after 5 years of being together, of which we lived together for 3 of those, I realised that he wasn't meeting my needs and was behaving more and more irrationally (and emotionally ebusively) - a pattern that had...

Are you narcissistic? [ 5 Answers ]

Do you consider yourself narcissistic? Narcissistic personality = self-centredness - people who seek constant attention and praise - people who brag about their achievements and don't believe that just anyone can be their friend ...

View more questions Search