Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2019, 08:42 AM
    Why would a guy who's not interested in a female notice she's online?
    My friend whom I have been going back and forth about noticed I guess I was online.
    Which is strange because on Facebook I am on all the time since it's on my phone. Well late Friday which was 1am Sat he inbox my messenger saying wyd up. Of course at that time I was sleep.So in the morning I replied huh? He goes what were you doing last night?

I don't get why he asked even if he saw the green dot that is always on because I'm always logged on my phone.This is the same one who couldn't make time to see me when he came to town.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 26, 2019, 08:48 AM
    Social media is so confusing for people to understand and navigate so possibly changing your settings so he cannot tell when you're online can help those misunderstandings if you simply don't want to inform him of this as you did us.

That would cut down these needless silly contacts between you wouldn't it, and eliminate the unwanted back and forth.

Nov 26, 2019, 08:53 AM
    It would but as stated in the above because it's on my cell phone I am always logged on so that day was no different then the others.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 26, 2019, 09:09 AM
    How can he know that? To him he justs sees an open door to explore.

Nov 26, 2019, 09:23 AM
    Easily there's people I see all the time that is never logged off. Not sure if you are on Facebook or Instagram but the green dot shows. If he is someone I communicate with on a regular for yrs and I am always in the green then he would see that as I see others.I have a co worker and I even joke with him telling him you're always on the green and he says yes because I am on my phone so it's never logged off. Again he does have away of knowing as much as we chat that I am always logged on.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 26, 2019, 10:14 AM
    If you change your settings it’s possible for it to look like you are never logged on.

Nov 26, 2019, 10:53 AM
    oh really? how not sure I just felt cause I'm on phone it's green. I will check it.

thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can female lions kill another female lion entered their cage in Zoo? [ 2 Answers ]

The incident happened in one of the Zoos. According to one source, female lions attack and kill each other in the zoo, but as the animals are hungry, they attacked and killed one of the female lions. According to the other source, following their instinct of territorial defense the three female...

Hi I am a 42 year old female and I just notice that I have patches of hair loss one [ 1 Answers ]

One on the back and another one on the side wanted to know why?

Online Dating-Interested in two individuals [ 4 Answers ]

I narrowed my interest down to two men from an on-line dating service. One in IL and one in OH. Through e-mails and conversations I found out that they are friends. What are the chances of this happening?? I wrote both of them in one e-mail and explained our situation. I talk to the OH man on...

Bi interested in female [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! Ok I am bi but have mostly leaned to being gay as that is where my sexual desires had lay. I like the company of females very much for the most part as they are generally appealing because of their softness and pretty things that they wear and how they carry themselves. I have never really...

View more questions Search