Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Siennahttp Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2019, 08:31 AM
    Ex bf likes me but doesn’t respect me?!
    So I broke up with my bf a month ago and he was great. He told me I was everything he needed and drove almost 2 hours to see me, which is why we broke up because of distance. And he said it was rlly hard for him. We’ve texted since and I texted him a couple of days after saying I missed talking to him and he said he missed talking to me too and went back and forth ( mainly me trying to fix it) and him saying Idk but then saying that he needed something closer. We agreed on friends and then fwb but I just said that bc I wanted to keep him around. We met up 3 weeks ago and when I saw him he looked kinda rough and hadn’t shaved. We kissed and I told him I got invited to a party by a guy and he seemed kinda jealous and said there were a lot of ugly guys and gave me a hickey. I told him I didn’t want sex bc of my feelings and he said he understood. a few weeks earlier , I was supposed to go to the club near his college bc I was visiting my roommate for the weekend and we were texting and he was like “you’ll probably find someone at the club ” and I was like “idkk I’m not looking for anyone but if it happens , it happensss” and he was like “they will, don’t worry ” and I was like “yeah and I’m not worried lol” and he was like “why would you be?” Idk if that meant anything lol but he texted me that whole day asking about how the club was going and told me to be safe. But Idk if that just means he wanted to see me after. And he also views ALL my Sc’s does any of this mean anything?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 26, 2019, 08:43 AM
    You changed the title but same texts so if I may suggest sticking with one question thread to save confusion.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...fe-846938.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Mother Doesn't Respect The Fact That I'm A Female [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 14. I am the oldest of 2 children. I'm also a girl. My mom doesn't respect the fact that I'm a girl. It all started the second I came to this world.. My mom always wanted a boy. When she found out her first child was going to be a girl she was way beyond devastated. She wanted to abort me....

He likes me, I like him but he doesn't know it. [ 6 Answers ]

I love my crush. I do. We were bffs last year but we drifted apart after we had different teachers this year, but we have the same electives. I recently found out from a friend that he said he likes me back but doesn't think I like him back and considers me as just a friend but honesly were mostly...

My husband doesn't respect women, at all. [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together for 7 years. When we first started dating, I was 19, already had a 3 year old child, had no education, job, lived with mom, etc... So needless to say, I had pretty low self-esteem. In the beginning of our relationship, I remember hearing him talk...

My girl friend is 6 months pregnant and doesn't respect or act like she loves me at all... [ 5 Answers ]

I pay all her bills treat her 4 yr old daughter like my own.the only time she ever is nice is if she wants something... I even bought her a car... she is in a custody battle and I pay the lawyer... all I do is give and I only get to see her every other week... this has been going on for 10 mon.....

View more questions Search