Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Siennahttp Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2019, 09:58 PM
    Guy from the club stood me up?!
    I went to the club last week with my roommate and I was dancing most of the time but I sat down for 5 minutes and this guy approached me. He told me I was beautiful and asked if he could take me out I agreed even though he wasn’t my exact type but I wanna explore my options because I just got out of a relationship. Anyways I gave him my phone to put his number in it and he did. He texted me right after he got out of the club and I didn’t answer until I woke up the next morning. The next day, He asked to link up and I told him I was out of town ( because I was ) and he was like “oh yeah 🥺” and I told him I’d be back on Monday and we could meet up some time that week and he was like “that’s a bet” soo I waited until about Thursday of this week and texted him asking if he still wanted to link up because it was his idea. And he was like “yeah let’s do it tomorrow” and I asked if Saturday was an option and he said it was. Then he was like “bet 😘” so Saturday wan yesterday and he didn’t text me ALL day and I lowkey felt bad for a second and texted him the next day “hey idk what happened yesterday but in the future , don’t say you wanna take me out and not make any effort to do it” and he was like “I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were back in town” , “wyd today” and so we went back and forth and made plans to hang out today and he offered to cook for me and stuff and we got the time and everything and he was like “be ready at 7” and now it’s almost 8:30 and I’ve been sitting here for an hour waiting and he hasn’t texted , I rlly wanna curse this guy out rn but what should I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 26, 2019, 04:58 AM
    For whatever reason this fellow is unreliable so don't get stuck on him or get drawn into this emotional back and forth. I think you are just to eager to hook up, and may not realize you're wasting your time over a guy who isn't really worth it. Lots more fish in the sea, and there should be no hurry to get one any way. You just got out of a relationship, so give yourself a chance to get over it and have fun being single as the emotional dusts settles.

Takes time to get your grove back after a break up.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 26, 2019, 09:19 AM
    Don't waste your time or emotional energy on this guy. You are seeming way too eager and needy.Take some time to get over your break up. You should not jump into another relationship, especially with some one not worth it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The day the web stood still [ 11 Answers ]

Well maybe it did for you but it didn't for me. I couldn't contact a few favourite sites but generally you could not tell the difference. What a useless protest and about what? That an IP didn't want the responsibility for having to take down those obnoxious sites or that a government shouldn't...

Stood up? [ 11 Answers ]

Over the course of 3 months, I was talking to a guy at the place he works, which is where we met. 1. He always approached me first. 2. He always started talking to me first 3. He was scared the first time he approached me, didn't walk up to me right away. 4. He let me know he liked me first....

Being stood up [ 18 Answers ]

OK so tonight my crush who I thought liked me was ocming over because no one was home. We organised for him to meet at my house at 7 as it is in walking distance. However he didn't show so text him saying are you coming. And he wote back after half an hour saying yeah is anybody home, do you still...

Babysitters club or the baby-sitter's club? [ 1 Answers ]

I say the movie Babysitters Club made in 1995. Then I saw there was a movie called The Baby-sitters club made in 1995. One has a different actress but I havvent seen it. I only saw the one without THE and the hyphen. Doe anyone know the difference?

View more questions Search