Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Siennahttp Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2019, 09:53 PM
    My ex is possessive over my life?!
    So I broke up with my bf a month ago and he was great. He told me I was everything he needed and drove almost 2 hours to see me, which is why we broke up because of distance. And he said it was rlly hard for him. We’ve texted since and I texted him a couple of days after saying I missed talking to him and he said he missed talking to me too and went back and forth ( mainly me trying to fix it) and him saying Idk but then saying that he needed something closer. We agreed on friends and then fwb but I just said that bc I wanted to keep him around. We met up 3 weeks ago and when I saw him he looked kinda rough and hadn’t shaved. We kissed and I told him I got invited to a party by a guy and he seemed kinda jealous and said there were a lot of ugly guys and gave me a hickey. I told him I didn’t want sex bc of my feelings and he said he understood. a few weeks earlier , I was supposed to go to the club near his college bc I was visiting my roommate for the weekend and we were texting and he was like “you’ll probably find someone at the club ” and I was like “idkk I’m not looking for anyone but if it happens , it happensss” and he was like “they will, don’t worry ” and I was like “yeah and I’m not worried lol” and he was like “why would you be?” Idk if that meant anything lol but he texted me that whole day asking about how the club was going and told me to be safe. But Idk if that just means he wanted to see me after. And he also views ALL my Sc’s does any of this mean anything?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 26, 2019, 04:51 AM
    It means you both are having a hard time moving on at the moment. Let me ask your ages and how long you were together? Break ups don't always just end things as there are still old feelings and habits to overcome especially if you are still iin contact some way. Healing is easier(?) when you stop contact, even over social media networks and let the healing process begin, and figure MONTHS not days or weeks.

A month is just not enough for you two.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 26, 2019, 09:13 AM
    You two are still a bit attached and that will not get easier as long as you are talking to and seeing each other. Make a clean break.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possessive mother controlling her grown up sons life. [ 15 Answers ]

My boyfriend is in his early 40's and is still being controlled by his mother/parents in every aspect of his life. She has control over his house, his bank account, his relationship and just about everything else. We have been together for a year but can see no way forward with our relationship as...

Am I being Over Possessive? [ 15 Answers ]

I am a guy of 22 and in a relation for 3 years.I love my girlfriend intensely and she too is in with me.Since we work in different offices,we don't have many common friends. But for a last year and a half,we are in different cities.and her interactions with other men have increased much.Although...

Possessive aunts [ 2 Answers ]

I am 22 years old and I live in MO. I am having my first child in July! I rent a home with my fiancé, pay my bills, go to school, and work a full time job. Everything was going great until I overheard a conversation at a famliy dinner between my aunts, saying the second I look " stoned " after my...

I get so jealous and possessive [ 30 Answers ]

My ex and I are getting back together but I keep putting it off because I've become so possessive over him and I don't want that negative energy to be a part of out relationship He used to go to an all boys school but now he's in uni there are obviously girls. He's become close to a very pretty...

Am I Possessive? [ 17 Answers ]

I don't like it when my girlfriend dances with other guys when she goes out, and I tell her that it makes me feel uncomfortable. She wants to compromise on this issue but I don't see how it's possible... I just don't like it. Am I wrong to tell her that it makes me feel uncomfortable and I don't...

View more questions Search