Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angiema19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2019, 08:22 PM
    MoDi Twins?
    My husband and I found out a week ago that I’m expecting twins. I’m currently 17 weeks pregnant and had my first ultrasound at 14 weeks. Report came back as twins whom seem to be well and same measurement. Evidently my doc doesn’t receive the images, only the report. My husband and I were looking at the images and it appears as if there is only one placenta??? On the report it does say “there is suggestion of a thin inter twin membrane” so hopefully the twins are separated by the membrane. We have appt with OB on Monday but I’m curious what someone thinks about the images...
    Is there any way for me to post a picture?

Check out some similar questions!

Modi wins !!! [ 42 Answers ]

Make India great again . https://www.indiatoday.in/elections/lok-sabha-2019/story/narendra-modi-returns-biggest-gain-vote-share-1532819-2019-05-23

Modi gets the cold shoulder [ 3 Answers ]

Narendra Modi is the 15th and current Prime Minister of India. He is a rock star in popularity in his country and in the diaspora. This last week he was in the US where he spoke to the UN ;he sold out a packed Madison Square Garden ;and many Indian nationals watched his address on a big screen in...

Young twins staying at a mansion, see two young dead twins rise from the ground [ 0 Answers ]

The dead came into the mansion, went upstairs, forced their way into a room that looked like a lab, and tore through the flesh of a doctor who was due to experiment on the two young twins that were staying there. Very old ghost film.

Can I file for a modi [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have 2 kids and I get child support for the past 2 years but I lost my job one year ago making $37.000 and now I making 18.000 my child support is $500 a month but I only get $207 every 2 weeks , my kids dad makes 58.000 a year... I would like to know if I can file a modification.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.