Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Nov 23, 2019, 07:32 AM
    Ukrainians want investigation of Burisma, election meddling
    BOMBSHELL!!! Ukrainians want investigation of Burisma, election meddling! Not good for Demos.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 23, 2019, 08:34 AM
    We could sure use a link or something to read about it Vac.

Expert

Nov 23, 2019, 08:42 AM

paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2019, 01:55 PM
    I'm reminded of the words of an old song, and I paraphrase;

What ever Trump wants, Trump gets

Nov 23, 2019, 07:17 PM
    Paraclete: Yes, the left goes "conventional warfare"....TRUMP GOES NUCLEAR!
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2019, 11:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    Paraclete: Yes, the left goes "conventional warfare"....TRUMP GOES NUCLEAR!
    Are you sure it isn't a GAS attack?

Nov 24, 2019, 03:26 PM
    Paraclete: Gas isn't a big enough show for Trump!
    Expert

Nov 25, 2019, 04:23 AM
    Rigging the 2020 election is right up his alley though!
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2019, 04:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Rigging the 2020 election is right up his alley though!
    Trump didn't rig the last election and he won't rig this one. Trump doesn't look worried, he knows the Domonrats got nothing and Bloomberg proves it
    Expert

Nov 25, 2019, 10:34 AM
    He lied cheated and stole the last election, and is actively doing the same with this one, hoping to use the Ukraine this time along with Vlad again. He has repubs cowed to protect him but he has made some staunch enemies this time around and some of his tactics and antics may well backfire and those he fooled once may not be fooled as easily again so we'll see.
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2019, 02:31 PM
    You lost because the other guy cheated, forgetting it was an overwelhming victory over a small part of the country, Trump won in thousands of counties, the majority of states
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2019, 04:20 PM
    He lied cheated and stole the last election, and is actively doing the same with this one, hoping to use the Ukraine this time along with Vlad again.
    I guess it's easier to say that than to say, "We ran an incompetent, unaccomplished, unethical candidate who thought she would win just because she was a woman, and we shockingly got our rear ends kicked." Yeah, it just had to be because Trump stole the election.
    Expert

Nov 25, 2019, 05:58 PM
    Actually it's easier to say the truth the dufus won the electoral college by less than 100.000 votes in 5 states. He lost the popular vote by 3 million nation wide and neither candidate won a majority, and the dufus had Vlad on hiis side.

"Russia if your listening",
    and they responded! No body knew the dufus was under investigation, but everybody knew about HC. I don't think that will happen this time and that's why we are treated to the Biden's and Ukraine 2016 interference conspiracy crap, which is right out of Vlad/s playbook, and every repub is spouting it, and the r/w loony noise machine is at full volume. !
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2019, 07:12 PM
    Actually it's easier to say the truth the dufus won the electoral college by less than 100.000 votes in 5 states. He lost the popular vote by 3 million nation wide and neither candidate won a majority, and the dufus had Vlad on hiis side.

"Russia if your listening",
    and they responded! No body knew the dufus was under investigation, but everybody knew about HC. I don't think that will happen this time and that's why we are treated to the Biden's and Ukraine 2016 interference conspiracy crap, which is right out of Vlad/s playbook, and every repub is spouting it, and the r/w loony noise machine is at full volume. !
    The margin he won by doesn't matter, he won by the rules, no doubt you cried foul when GW Bush won by a narrow margin, that one had us all scratching our heads, but you have rules. Where I come from we don't like the idea of first past the post, we like to see a result based preference, that is, if more people don't like you even though you have the most votes you don't get up and your electoral college is something like that. You claim victory because a number of people in a small part of the country voted a particular way, but your system is designed to prevent that happening, you see Tal you don't just win with the majority of votes, you also have to carry the majority of states, so accept the result
    Expert

Nov 25, 2019, 09:03 PM
    Oh I accept the results of the election Clete, we got what we deserve, but I don't like the words, antics, and behavior of the lying, cheating dufus, that the coalition pf racist and white evangelicals have coalesced behind, and repubs defend. Strange bedfellows indeed, but I suppose that's what happens when you let the loonies have their way.
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2019, 05:34 AM
    Oh I accept the results of the election Clete, we got what we deserve, but I don't like the words, antics, and behavior of the lying, cheating dufus, that the coalition pf racist and white evangelicals have coalesced behind, and repubs defend. Strange bedfellows indeed, but I suppose that's what happens when you let the loonies have their way.
    Tal, I agree the man leaves much to be desired, he truly needs to think before he speaks, but he made some promises and unlike many, he didn't forget them when the election was over. However, it is an imperfect world, so whatever was implemented didn't survive the politicians
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2019, 05:35 AM
    the coalition pf racist and white evangelicals have coalesced behind
    That's the most racially prejudiced statement I have seen on this board. I thought you were above such things, Tal, but I guess not. Very disappointing. "You voted for Trump? Well, you must be a racist white Christian." I suppose it couldn't have had anything to do with the corrupt little person the dems ran, or with policies such as economic growth, pro-Constitution fed judges, an approach that is pro-life, or advocating for free speech. Nah. Everyone who voted for Trump must surely be a racist Christian. I truly hope I have somehow misread your position, because it would certainly be a pathetic view. It's yet anther reason I'm glad I'm not a liberal democrat.
    Expert

Nov 26, 2019, 08:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    That's the most racially prejudiced statement I have seen on this board. I thought you were above such things, Tal, but I guess not. Very disappointing. "You voted for Trump? Well, you must be a racist white Christian." I suppose it couldn't have had anything to do with the corrupt little person the dems ran, or with policies such as economic growth, pro-Constitution fed judges, an approach that is pro-life, or advocating for free speech. Nah. Everyone who voted for Trump must surely be a racist Christian. I truly hope I have somehow misread your position, because it would certainly be a pathetic view. It's yet anther reason I'm glad I'm not a liberal democrat.
    Those are YOUR words not mine, I just stated a fact, a few facts amongst many, such as voter turnout, a transitioning population, a poor campaign by dems, voter purges and suppression, cyber interference by Vlad, and a few others but of course you over simplified it to your own narrative because I was fascinated by the demographics of the 2016 electorate? It's hard to even have a debate with a closed minded ultra sensitive conservative southerner who sees gains in conservative judges and anti abortions as a main credential, and can ignore the rest of the baggage we've seen for the last 3 years, like lying cheating and really dirty tricks.

The 2018 midterms should have given you fair warning that more things are on the minds of citizens beside repression of liberal policy fears, which lost repubs the House, and may well cost them senate as well, even if the dufus manages to survive his current opposition, and court rulings.

You cannot deny the support the dufus enjoys as part of his base that keeps elected repubs in line for his antics and behavior, because it's their base too essentially. So don't deny I made a specific distinction between racists, and white evangelicals while you draw the erroneous conclusion that I somehow lumped them together as racist white Christians. I did not, merely pointed out they backed the dufus rather strongly, and I found that rather a strange coalition, though I think it represents less than half of all repubs and there may be a sizable number who will look for better in the upcoming 2020 elections. Just a speculation and no reason to twist your nose in knots.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 26, 2019, 09:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    "You voted for Trump? Well, you must be a racist white Christian."
    Sad to say, that's been my experience too during the past three years.

Nov 26, 2019, 09:58 AM
    More Blacks will vote for Trump than they have for any other Republican ever before in 2020.....and, it is possible, that he will get even more than anyone thinks given the outrageously great Black employment numbers Trump has put up. Liberals tend to think that Blacks have to led around by the nose in order for them to understand what is good for them: THERE IS A VERY RASCIST ASSUMPTION AMONST LIBERALS THAT BLACKS HAVE TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO....and I have seen this demonstrated many times during my lifetime...….I can tell you that ideal is patently racist....Want to talk about Systemic Racism in the U.S., look no further than how liberals "handle" Blacks in this country: its demeaning as hell!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Election [ 1 Answers ]

True or False If the house has to decide on the Presidency, the speaker of the house would break A tie. PLEASEEE HELP!

Meddling, micromanaging mother-in-law [ 10 Answers ]

Since my husband and I were engaged (and some before) my mother-in-law has meddled in and attempted to micromanage details of our lives. She (not a Christian) called my house of worship a "__ing church" when she thought we were getting married in a church. She criticized the invitations, registry...

Investigation [ 2 Answers ]

I am a CNA in NYS currently under investigation for neglict. If I am found guilty, I know that I would have my certification taken away to work in a nursing home. Would I however be able to work in other aspects of human services?

I messed my daughter's life up w/ my meddling! [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I'll try and be brief. I had a HUGE falling out w/ a friend. We're now not friends anymore. (I posted the issue already, "Did I betray my friend"). My friends daughter has it out for my daughter. They're 16. The girl's popular and has a ton of allies. My daughter has only one friend, and...

Hit and Run Investigation [ 5 Answers ]

Last Sunday I left a party and decided to stop by a McDonalds to get a bite to eat. I bumped a cab as I was in the drive through. Because I had been drinking, I wasn't thinking clearly. I waited with the driver of the cab in the parking lot for the police to arrive. But after about 20 minutes,...

View more questions Search