Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Siennahttp Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2019, 11:56 AM
    Is my ex still hung up on me?
    My ex and I broke up almost a month ago and I’m tired of people telling me to move on because I mostly have but he was amazing to me. He said I was everything he needed but we broke up because of distance. He would come visit me as much as possible and lived almost 2 hours away. We agreed to be friends although we were gonna try adding benefits but we met up about 2 weeks ago and I said I didn’t wanna have sex because I still had feelings and he said he understood. The day we met up he texted me asking how I was doing and stuff and liked one of my messages and later that day when we met, it was awkward at first but we eventually kissed and he gave me a hickey after I told him this guy invited me to a party and he said that he was probably ugly. It’s been a few weeks and I texted him not too long ago saying I missed his “d” and he texted back in 4 minutes saying “I thought we decided that wasn’t what we wanted lol” and I said I didn’t wanna have sex but I missed playing around and he didn’t answer. Yet he’s viewed all my Snapchat stories so I guess the question is why does he still view my Snapchat’s and still have my number if I’m annoying him or confusing him, why won’t he just block or delete me? I’m going out with a new guy this week who asked ME out by the way so I’m not still worried about my ex I just wanna know what’s going
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 19, 2019, 03:07 PM
    What's going on with him or you? You can't be a couple and you can't have sex, so I don't know why you two just don't block each other and get on with your lives instead of keeping feelings alive with this contacting stuff. Make a clean break and tell him to do the same and be done and stop teasing and titillating yourselves.

Young people especially like to leave the door open just in case the ex or them changes their mind and just end up confused evenn more, instead of just cutting all contact and letting the emotional dust settle. That's what's going on.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 19, 2019, 09:41 PM
    If he is not answering your text and you are seeing someone else, it means nothing is going on. Block him and move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hung up on his ex ? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy for almost 5 months now and everything between us is great. He is a very sweet person who's hardworking and very forgiving. We have an agreement that neither of us wants a relationship right now, but we don't date other people. We have gotten VERY close. He and his ex were...

The guy I like is hung up on his ex [ 5 Answers ]

There is this guy I met on an online dating website. Great, smart guy and by the second date we pretty much went the whole way. I like him a lot and yet I know he is still hung up on his ex. Theirs was a three year long relationship which was rocky and chaotic and from what he has told me I don't...

Is he hung up? [ 7 Answers ]

I had a fling with one of my best friend's brothers. Things got pretty serious, though it would eventuate due to long distance (10 hours between us). So I contacted him and told him how I felt. He cut contact with me for 2 months. I was very upset, because I thought we could at least remain friends...

What to do when your hung up on someone? [ 9 Answers ]

I can't seem to get my ex out of my head. We still talk sometimes and we both still have strong feelings for each other (we broke up because of the distance). Neither one of us has dated anyone since we broke up nearly a year ago... I don't know why it's so hard to move on. What I really need...

Hung up on his ex? [ 21 Answers ]

I recently found that my boyfriend had been looking at his exes pofile on a social networking site. He had looked up pics of her and also went on to fellas who were showing interest. He also went onto another friends of hers and looked at pics of his ex there.. I got upset was wnadering if he may...

View more questions Search