Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lovernotafighta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2019, 02:42 PM
    Should I be concerned
    My boyfriend and I haven’t had sex in 5 to 6 months. He tells me his can’t get hard because of all the problems we’ve had and stress. His was hard a couple of days ago while we were laying in bed, when I grand it and started to pay with it, it got soft immediately. Why would his dickens hard if he wasn’t thinking of sex or horny? He didn’t say anything to me and never did I I just got out of bed..! Should I talk to him about it!?! How can I approach this situation!?!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 18, 2019, 06:16 PM
    Maybe talking and resolving the problems and alleviating the stress. He opened the door by telling you, so walk through it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be concerned? [ 0 Answers ]

Should I be concerned about a whitish liquid leaking from my vagina? Im 37 weeks and 5 days pregnant and my dr doesn't really answer any of the questions I've asked. Its too late in my pregnancy to request a new dr or I would have already. I just want to know what I should do.

Concerned [ 2 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my sex life. I had my 4th son almost a year ago and lost him during the labor process due to a fatal condition my husband and I knew of months before. We chose to carry him to term and pray for a miracle. Anyway, the birth of my son was very tramatic. I pushed for over...

Concerned [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I have a situation that I am really concerned about! I had intercourse with my ex boyfriend oct.3 and with my boyfriend oct.8! I am now pregnant! My due date is July 3 which put my conception date at oct.10! I was wondering who could more probable be the father of my child and how long does...

Should I be concerned ? [ 8 Answers ]

I was unintentionally browsing through my bf's fone and came across a message that he has sent his co-worker saying "Hi" . The next I see is that he has deleted the rest of their conversations . I asked him why did he do that to which he replied that it was just a hi-hello , how you doing sms.. On...

Am I too concerned about this? [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend posted about what attracts him to girls on a site and one of the things he said was glasses. I don't really wear glasses, only at night because I can't drive in them. I'm going to be getting some new glasses soon with a newer prescription, I wonder if he is thinking about me in...

View more questions Search