Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pravins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2019, 11:14 PM
    Sears 600 furnace speed blower too fast and noisy
    Hello. I have a Sears 600 wall mounted furnace. This is the only information available as it is very old. Recently, when the furnace kicks on, the blower starts in a low speed as it was doing before, but after the 1st cycle the speed of the blower motor increases too much making a loud noise and keep coming on and off very 10 seconds for few seconds. There is no switch for the blower and i have changed my thermostat but still the same problem. Thank you for your help. Coomar

Check out some similar questions!

How do you adjust blower speed for noisy trane furnace [ 1 Answers ]

How do I adjust blower speed

Noisy furnace blower motor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Frigidaire natural gas furnace approx 10 years old (not sure model #).when ever the motor comes on it sounds like (someone starting a car when it is really cold outside) buts seems fine once going.it is a 3 speed motor and spins freely by hand my thoughts are that the capacitor is faulty...

Furnace blower noisy [ 1 Answers ]

Help, the fan blower on my furnace is noisy. I turned it off and manually spun the fan... it moved smoothly. Any suggestions?

Furnace Blower Noisy [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a house with a probably 50+ year old furnace. It is made by International Heater Company, Utica N.Y. It is 80,000 BTU and the house is 900 square feet. It works perfectly except when the blower comes on it is so noisy. Any remedy to cut out the noise. The repairman said old furnace...

Sears Gas blower will not speed up [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Houston,TX were we use our lawn equipment all year round. I have a 4yr old 32cc Sears gas blower that has served me well, but now it will not speed up even with a new carburetor. Every time I tried to throttle up it dies. I checked the spark plug and it's good, and knowing it's not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.