Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dhernandez4487 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2019, 02:53 PM
    clarification needed
    I bought a condominium in West New York, New Jersey as an investment property and wonder if I am required to least the rent with the town. Some people tell me that if is a condominium I am not required to register the rent and other people tell me that I have to register the rent regardless....
    Can anyone clarify this ? Pease help....

Check out some similar questions!

Clarification needed on "First Year Choice" [ 5 Answers ]

Pub 519 Page 9: What is the purpose of first year choice? I mean how would it help a taxpayer? Also in the example if Juan DaSilva is considered resident from Nov 1, 2010 then will he be taxed on worldwide income he earned **before** Nov 1, 2010 or only on worldwide income he earned **after**...

Clarification needed [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I don't need anyone to do work for me, I earn my own 3.91 GPA Justr need definition for competion of internal resorces so I can seacrhj web for material so that I formulate my own opinion: What does it mean by accesing external resources FYI, I can not post my entire work in here due...

Latin clarification needed [ 1 Answers ]

In Latin, what's the difference between Decus, Honos, and Honor?

Makeup air clarification needed [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there, I have my furnace and water heater in a closet in my home. My home is approx. 1000 sq. ft. and has a crawl space. There is a vent on the floor which is supposed to provide makeup air to the furnace and the water heater. The vent looks like a standard floor register and I think it is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.