Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ianaidan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 05:13 PM
    CD player 2002 Ford Escape
    I have an 02 ford escape an the cds are stuck an won't come out I have know idea what to do does anyone have some ideas?
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2007, 08:13 PM
    This works for me about 50% of the time. Loosen and disconnect the negative battery termanal for one minute. Reconnect and maybe they might come out.
    CD labels on homemade discs are the biggest culprit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2002 Ford Escape Transmission Problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Ford Escape 4x4 with 59,000 miles on it. Over the past 3 weeks I have noticed a severe chatter when first taking off in the vehicle. There appears to be something wrong anytime that I start from a complete stop or after slowing down to 10mph or less. The car rides fine once the...

2002 ford escape fuse panel [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the layout of the fuses in the underdash fuse panel for a 2002 Ford Escape. I do not have an owners manual to refer to and need to verify which fuses control what. Thanks

2002 ford escape problems [ 1 Answers ]

Problem 1- Paint is peeling on the roof. It looks like there is no primer on the metal. Do any other people have this problem? What can I do about this? Problem 2- The 6 player cd unit does not work. Cd will not eject. Can I fix this? Does Ford Motor Co. know about this ?

2002 ford excursion [ 1 Answers ]

Where are all the relays and fuses on the 2002 ford excursion

2002 Ford Focus [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased my car and from time to time the car will not start I had a car alarm in it and it was taken out by a certified technician. It has been looked over several times. However, when it does not start if you remove the ignition relay and put it back in the car starts right up! Any idea's...

View more questions Search