Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2019, 08:39 AM
    Is it a good idea to ask someone who likes you for relationship advice?
    Why is it when you go a man for male advice and he's the one that always like you they will never say that your situation is good or will make it as the guy don't care or really like you. Not saying all situations are good but every time. There's one person in particular I know if I asked anything they will have nothing positive to say every about anything.

Check out some similar questions!

Using a blog to vent a good idea? Bad idea? Other ideas? Suggestions? [ 13 Answers ]

If you've seen my other question, then you know I've had some drama lately.. Well concerning that post I will say, things settled out. Well.. more of, she read my journal that morning while I took my regents test and found out that I thought I liked her. Today, we discussed that. She doesn't...

Good idea o bad idea [ 3 Answers ]

I am going down to near my ex girlfriend lives in a few weeks. I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to tell her and see if she wants to hangout as friends or something. I haven't talked to her since we broke up in march, and things between us started so fast and then ended even quicker. Here...

I need advice on my relationship and an idea of where it is going. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've been dating a woman for around one and a half years. Every thing was perfect, it was like a dream. We loved each other, did fun things, and so on. Just recently she got a Xmas job. It was a full time but a temp job, but also she is in full time studying. One day out of the blue she...

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search