Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WalkerM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2019, 05:19 PM
    What wine goes best with Thanksgiving traditional dinner?
    Having 10 -15 for TG dinner. Wine always stresses me. What's safe, good and best pick?Red or white? My favorite is a Pino Noir.
    setexenv Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Nov 17, 2019, 06:29 PM
    Wines for Thanksgiving dinner
    Depends of course, but you could drink just about any wine that suits your taste. Me personally, I would think about a Chardonnay, Riesling, or Pinot Grigio if you are thinking white wine or even a sparkling wine or Champagne for a more festive occasion. For a sweeter white, get a good Italian Moscato (DOCG). If you like red wines, a Pinot Noir or a Beaujolais. Also something in between like a Rose (French Tavel for example) or a U.S. Rose. I (personally) would avoid the heavier reds like cabs or syrahs but red blends (GSM) of Grenache, Syrah, and Mourvèdre would probably work well,
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2019, 09:32 PM
    Pouilly Fuisse is a very nice white. Moderately priced.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had 4 glasses of wine at dinner [ 2 Answers ]

I had four glasses of wine between 7-10 pm took a EtG test approx 15 hrs later what are my chances of passing test. I had a large meal that evening and good breakfast. Urinated 3 times before going to take test.

When to serve wine at dinner [ 2 Answers ]

At what point during a 3 or 4 course meal do you start serving table wine?

Corporate Thanksgiving Dinner Church Funding and Harassment? [ 8 Answers ]

I work for a subsidiary of a fortune 500 company. They held a Thanksgiving Dinner that was as stated 'provided for by ________(comany name). The person in charge of organizing the dinner is also is in human resources/customer service area. Every year she insists that the food be prepared by her...

Vegetarian making Thanksgiving Dinner. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I'm in a little bit of a pickle. Somehow I ended up being the host of this years Thanksgiving Dinner and it's a party of 10 (incl myself and my husband). Now I know how to cook meat, I was taught while growing up in Germany by my Oma, but I have never had to make a Thanksgiving...

Country Club Attire for Wine Dinner [ 2 Answers ]

What is the appropriate attire for a Country Club Wine Dinner?

View more questions Search