Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2019, 08:03 AM
    How do men hide their feelings?
    Is it true that some men do have feelings for a female but choose to hide them? If so I am looking for some of the actions that they do when they are hiding their feelings. Even if it a guy that you've already dated.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 14, 2019, 07:02 AM
    Everybody has a way and a reason they do not express their tue feelings. The biggest is FEAR of being hurt, whether its a possibility or not. Some people have more fears than others. Some have NO fear of being hurt, and could care less, so move quickly to the next adventure. Some get stuck on whatever, or whomever, whether it hurts or not.

The moral is everyone is unique is their own ways so may not fit into predictable categories of behavior. Lot's of nuts among us too.

Nov 14, 2019, 08:06 AM
    I know but i am speaking of man in general. Woman show theirs it comes out all the time. Why would man pretend not to be jealous but you could tell that they are?
    Expert

Nov 14, 2019, 08:10 AM
    You could be wrong, but that's not as important as what you do about it is it?

Nov 14, 2019, 08:16 AM
    um I could be wrong about what?
    Expert

Nov 14, 2019, 08:25 AM
    What a man is feeling.

Nov 14, 2019, 08:44 AM
    why must I be wrong ?
    Expert

Nov 14, 2019, 09:35 AM
    Not saying you are, but could be. What are you perfect or something? I could be all wrong since I don't know you or your circumstances that well.

Nov 14, 2019, 09:40 AM
    what does perfect have to do with the above? My stories are far from perfect. We are talking about being wrong about the guy who said anything about me being perfect have nothing to do with that statement lol. Not sure what you mean I am confused.
    Expert

Nov 14, 2019, 09:54 AM
    Me Too. You are a very confusing person. 8D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's the best way to hide your feelings from a coworker?? [ 1 Answers ]

I have worked at this place for 2 yrs now, I am in management and so is this person who I developed feelings for and I believe are mutual. When we work together he is always around me. I want him to think that I have no interest because romantic relationships are strictly prohibited in my...

How do I hide caller id on my route ?means I need to know how do I hide CLI? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I hide caller id on my route? means I need to know how do I hide CLI? :);)how do I hide caller id use any tool on my swich.

Girlfriend ignoring me to hide her feelings? [ 9 Answers ]

So I have been dating this girl for a year and 7 months. We get along great. No problems hardly at all. For the past month we started arguing. We both decided to take a break. She said she needs her space and time. She use to call me everyday and text me everyday to say how much she loved me . Now...

Did she hide something? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey all, thanks for the advice over the past day or so, anways I'll keep it simple LOL. My girlfriend went out to hang with her friend this evening. Her friend has two kids and doesn't get to go out much at all. That's cool with me of course as I respect freedom. Anyway, later at night, we spoke...

View more questions Search