Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2019, 06:54 AM
    Would a man go through all the trouble keeping in contact with an ex for attention?
    This actually was a conversation at work. They say many guys crave for attention. One said when a guy is in contact with a woman he has dated he feels wanted so makes him feel good. Even if it has been years.

Opinions please
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 14, 2019, 06:56 AM
    Same could be said for the females too, as yes some PEOPLE need the attention even if it's BAD! Some more than others.

Nov 14, 2019, 07:58 AM
    so that would be the reason they would keep the communication for yrs just for that? Isn't that a waste of time?
    Expert

Nov 14, 2019, 08:01 AM
    Humans are know to waste time and many have nothing better to do.

Nov 14, 2019, 08:02 AM
    ok I was married before ad the person I was married too loved attention and I can't even see this person keeping up with someone for many yrs just to feel wanted. crazy
    Expert

Nov 14, 2019, 08:12 AM
    Maybe that's the answer, some men are crazy!

Nov 14, 2019, 08:17 AM
    so It have nothing to do with the female?
    Expert

Nov 14, 2019, 08:24 AM
    Only if she buys into the guys behavior. Women can be just as crazy as men, you know. Even the cute ones!

Nov 14, 2019, 09:24 AM
    so you would do that as well keep in touch with an ex just so you could feel wanted and keep up with this for like yrs and yrs?
    Expert

Nov 14, 2019, 09:32 AM
    I have never had time for such foolishness.

Nov 14, 2019, 09:38 AM
    right see what I mean and I know this person I can't see them doing that neither

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Have you had trouble keeping weight off after losing it? [ 1 Answers ]

From an AskMeHelpDesk blog post. A recent study being published in the New England Journal of Medicine might point to hormones as a culprit in preventing people from keeping their weight off once they go through the trouble of losing it. Our bodies might be fighting against us every step of the...

To contact or not to contact: that is the (long, strung-out) question? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, Firstly I'd like to say what a wealth of information the 'Relationships' section is (the only section I've checked out so far!) and how helpful the community seems :) Looking forward to getting all your insights on my dilemma. I'm going to try and keep it as short as I can and if I...

My indoor cat got out last night. Will I have trouble now keeping him indoors? [ 1 Answers ]

Will he now run for the door anytime it opens?I have had him indoors since I got him 5 months ago. He is neutered so I am thankful for that.

Breaking up and keeping contact [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for 5 months now... it has been really great... but last week my boyfriend decided to break up with me... he realized that he is not happy with himself and that he doesn't want to drag me into his depressive problems... he says he needs to get his live on track and...

Keeping in contact [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have been in a relationship for a year and half an the last 4 months she moved in with me. Unfortunately due to her collapsing and being sent to hospital 2 months ago she has decided to get herself sorted as she was doing nothing with her life and had problems such as bulimia and dinking a lot...

View more questions Search