Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2019, 08:57 AM
    How should I respond?
    I told my friend that I don't even want him sexually especially because of all the game playing. He inbox me saying I do want it baby. I don't want to play this game another 5 yrs.He never goes out his way to see me yet we chat all of the time.We could just have regular conversation nothing sexual or don't speak at all. It will hurt me not to talk to him because we have been in touch since 2009 prior to 1992. I really care about him but I have to do what I gotta do.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my ex ask if I'm okay? How should I respond? [ 3 Answers ]

About a month ago, my boyfriend told me his feelings for me were "complicated." He was married for 20 years, and his wife cheated on him. He hasn't had a real relationship in the 15 years he's been divorced. He said the idea of a relationship "scares the hell out of me." He sent me a message two...

Do I respond to my ex? [ 15 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend dumped me abruptly as we were about to move forward with our relationship and went back to her ex. I pretty much started no contact right away and told her she could contact me someday if she got herself together. About two months later, she wrote me stating how sorry she is she...

I don't know how to respond. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been served a summons to give an answer to complaint from a lawyer who is representing a credit collector. I already sent a letter asking for validation. Do I need to file anything with the court? I have not heard reply from creditor for request of validation. However, it has only been a...

21 won't Get Job won't Respond To Anything [ 1 Answers ]

Daughter lives at home works 10hrs a week never has much money,is diabetic, smokes like a trooper,drinks lots of lucozade as well as going to pub and eats loads of chocolate, not happy unless blood reads 10 or more. Has very obsessive nature which is centred on a bloke at the moment so she can't...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search