Ask
    sandbridger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2019, 02:50 PM
    50a50-112 control
    could you tell what 6 blinks after flame failure means? thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 11, 2019, 03:28 PM
    Sure help to have the furnace model and a serial number. The component you posted is common to many brands. Are you sure you read those error codes correctly? There should be a chart and instructions on the inside door of the furnace.
    sandbridger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2019, 03:44 PM
    Comfortmaker GNI060AO12A s/n L922558820 no code legend in unit
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 11, 2019, 06:59 PM
    Could not find this model on the company websight using your data but I will provide the site.

https://www.comfortmaker.com/en/us/p...s/Comfortmaker GNI060AO12A s/n L922558820

It also has a number for a expert service, and a number of guides for specific issues as the provided model number didn't match any searches but it could be old and outdated or the numbers have changed or the model discontinued. Since there is a process involved to check your components and identify the specific problem, I recommend a professional, rather than just changing parts, because that's EXPENSIVE and time consuming.

It could be small and simple, or time for a new furnace and everything in between. This is also what else I found and some is related to the control sensor you referenced.

https://www.diychatroom.com/f17/comf...-times-342546/

Googled comfortmaker furnace error code 6< lacking a matching model number for above links.

And

https://www.ebay.com/p/1423834108

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White Rodgers Model 50A50-241 Control Module [ 0 Answers ]

I nedd to find a web site that I can download a wiring diagram for a York AC & heating unit with a White Rodgers 50A50-241

White Rodgers control board 50a50-471 [ 0 Answers ]

Board died, replaced it with 50a55-843. Put in ro1/ro2 jumper. When I turned it on both the inductor motor and the blower came on. The furance fired up but after 1 minute the blower turned off. It reached high temp limit and shut down. Anybody have any ideas?

Help with a White-Rodgers Model 50A50-471 Furnace Control Board [ 0 Answers ]

My Problem: My furnace is pumping out tepid cool air Last night my house started blowing tepid cold air. I turned the heat down until it "clicked" off from the thermostat in the main room. I went down into my basement and opened up my furnace. I had not changed the filter in the last 3 years...

Servicing a 50A50-110 furnace Control [ 1 Answers ]

My controller shuts the burner off after 1 to 1-1/2 minutes. Indications are the flame sensor circuit is causing the problem, since the sensor line shows a positive voltage When the burner turns off, and the LED indicates ""AC POWER REVERSED". When the Unit is cold, the line reads zero volts....

50A50-110 Control Board [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1995 ComfortMaker, forced air, NG, 80% efficient, furnace with a 50A50-110 control board. The original board was replaced in year 3 under warranty. I am now having regular problems with the furnace going out. The trouble light on the control board blinks from one to six at varying times...

View more questions Search