Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2019, 07:32 AM
    Why did my friend even bother to contact me if he didn't want to see me?
    Ok my friend did contact me last night. I wasn't going to even reply back to him if he had of done that after today. The only reason that I hit him back is because I knew that he was in town and that he would probably want to see me if he hit me up. Well he hit me up and said he wanted to come over.He asked what was I doing. So I told him just chilling. He asked where. I said home , so he says I am coming over.

He wanted to see me so I said when he said soon. I said how soon? He took a while replying back and I replied with a question mark (?) Nothing yet. So 10 mins after that he dens 3 kiss face emojis.That was that. I knew he was in town but know he is going back today. Why would he hype me up to not really want to see me?

My cousin gave me one answer but I need other opinions please...

Nov 11, 2019, 09:31 AM
    Should I be upset that my male friend?
    My friend didn't contact me while he was in town until the night before he was leaving. He up a game as if he wanted to see me the previous night but really didn't try to see me.Wasted so much time. I need to know what to do.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 11, 2019, 03:19 PM
    Kick the bum to the curb and don't ever reply except to say to leave you alone. Your dignity and self respect requires that doesn't it?

Nov 11, 2019, 04:07 PM
    I did I text him I don't even want it no more you play to many games.i was just looking for an answer as to why...😧
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2019, 04:23 PM
    We don't know why, and we don't care. Neither should you. Do not text him again or respond in any way. It's over. Ka-put. Finished.
    Expert

Nov 11, 2019, 05:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun35 View Post
    I did I text him I don't even want it no more you play to many games.i was just looking for an answer as to why...
    He's an old idiot fool who thinks you are one too! Is that reason enough for you?

Nov 12, 2019, 11:02 AM
    no because we have been friends for 30 yrs and have an ongoing communication.
    Expert

Nov 12, 2019, 11:32 AM
    Then you must put up with his perverted foolish ways.

Nov 12, 2019, 04:02 PM
    I put an end to it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I like a guy I met overseas and he finds me cute but we didn't exchange contact. [ 1 Answers ]

Do you think he will remember me when I go back? I plan to go over there on a working holiday visa for a year.

I didn't follow no contact rule. Help. [ 8 Answers ]

Me and my ex dated 16 years ago & have a 15 year old daughter. We are each others first love. We started back dating 3 years. He broke up with me 3 months ago. He says he was stressed out over going back and forth to court for joint custody, not being able to see his son, and child support, In...

My best guy friend had sex with my friend when I didn't show up to meet them.. [ 2 Answers ]

I had a friendship group of three, my best guy friend, a friend or a friend who had become a friend of mine and I. The best guy friend I had known since I was three months old. He was always so awkward with social situations so he'd rely on me to help him out. We were really trusting of one another...

My Best friend won't Bother to give me attention [ 1 Answers ]

Well its goes like this Me and my best friend. We go waaay back Since prep school. We've been friends. And he has turned out to be a very very good looking guy. So me, only being human. Fell for him. I am a guy FYI. In such a way. In a bad way. An obsession like way. And in...

Did my mother love me because when she died she didn't do any contact to me but. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know if my mother love because she never look at me when she was dying she made contacts with my sisters and my brother but not me so I keep wondering why she didn't say anything to me I'm really heart broken because my mother died last year and I still keep thinking why she never said...

View more questions Search