Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scaredtodeath5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2019, 07:43 AM
    lancet device for HIV Testing safe???
    Is it safe to use one lancet device on multiple people as long as the needle or lancet is new?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 10, 2019, 09:13 AM
    If the device is cleaned properly between patients it is safe.
    scaredtodeath5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2019, 06:55 PM
    Thank you for this reply. It is actually a NGO testing center and recognize by our Department of Health. I asked two staff already if it is safe and both answered that it is and they have been doing the same as long as lancet or needle is new. But, I just wanted to ask someone else to verify this as I'm not in a medical field. During the testing, I was the first person who visited that day since they have forms to be filled. amd it reflects there the no. of the people visited for testing that day. Thank you for the info, I was really paranoid for days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Device testing job [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, What is DEVICE TESTING job in mobile phone company? Is it need to have IT certificates or some languages qualifications? Moreover, is it a kind of office job or outside job? I think that it must be office job. Thank you.

Is 72 hours a safe time for EtG testing? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I go to a pain clinic and they will randomly drug test participants. I am fortunate, however, in that I do not have to take pain medication every day or even every week, so even though I'm not supposed to, I do drink occasionally because I know I am not and will not be taking medication....

Device to download pictures and maybe music on for safe keeping [ 1 Answers ]

There is a new device that I've seen on commercials that you can download your photos and maybe music too on it for safe keeping. Anyone know any devices like this? It kind of looked like a big iPod, if that helps any. Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Network Testing Device [ 4 Answers ]

I am going to get an Ethernet Network Testing Device but I have one question. I have one end of the Ethernet cable in the second floor and the other end is in the basement, can the Ethernet tester can still do the test or it cannot reach that far. I was thinking of getting the “Cables To Go...

View more questions Search