Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2019, 05:44 AM
    A Senate trial could very well end up as a huge embarrassment for the dems.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2019, 06:23 AM
    jlisenbe: It will be a huge problem for the left: Demos are unprepared and unequipped for such a fact-filled/fact-based venture: THIS AIN'T THE SCHIFF SHOW NO MORE! His show got Low Ratings: The American people hated it and turned against it. The NEW SHOW will have high ratings as the very fabric of the left's accusations will be torn apart, never to be mended again! The whole affair will boost Trump and will suck all of the air out of the room for any of Demo POTUS candidates. Looks like Repubs will take the House back, too: Repubs are spineless jello balls but they look like they may be growing something back there....they have a long ways to go, though.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 2, 2019, 06:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    A Senate trial could very well end up as a huge embarrassment for the dems.
    Or it could go against the dufus and repubs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    jlisenbe: It will be a huge problem for the left: Demos are unprepared and unequipped for such a fact-filled/fact-based venture: THIS AIN'T THE SCHIFF SHOW NO MORE! His show got Low Ratings: The American people hated it and turned against it. The NEW SHOW will have high ratings as the very fabric of the left's accusations will be torn apart, never to be mended again! The whole affair will boost Trump and will suck all of the air out of the room for any of Demo POTUS candidates. Looks like Repubs will take the House back, too: Repubs are spineless jello balls but they look like they may be growing something back there....they have a long ways to go, though.
    I've seen reports the hearings gained as much audience share as Monday Night Football, but who knows since half the country is in favor of investigate impeach and remove and if senate repubs grow a pair, they may get what they want. We could know in a week or so what the charges are so place your bets folks.

Dec 2, 2019, 07:53 AM
    Talaniman: Not to make light of such a grave matter....but: I don't bet...however, does anyone want to wager that Vegas has ODDS ON IMPEACHMENT or, possibly, ODDS ON TRUMP'S REMOVAL FROM OFFICE or TRUMP'S WINNING THE 2020 POTUS ELECTION? My guess is that they do and there are betting lines on it.
    Expert

Dec 2, 2019, 09:17 AM
    Funny you should say it that way. We are going from the inquiry phase to the prosecutorial phase, while dufusites whine about the process, witnesses, and prosecutors not to the issues of the LAW! Of course the obligatory conspiracy theory is front and center from Vlad's mouth to the GOP senators.

Some defense eh?
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2019, 10:20 AM
    Lack of evidence. Very simple. "I heard someone say that he heard that other guy tell his friend that Trump might have mentioned a quid pro quo," doesn't get you very far.
    Expert

Dec 2, 2019, 02:21 PM
    Well JL, we could just wait for the charges and evidence to be presented.
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2019, 03:03 PM
    Well JL, we could just wait for the charges and evidence to be presented.
    It seems to me we have an abundance of charges and a paucity of evidence, but as you say, we will just have to wait and see.
    Expert

Dec 2, 2019, 04:35 PM
    In the meantime the dufus declines to participate in inpeachment inquiry. So much for exercising his rights.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2019, 05:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    well, of course, he should exercise his rights and not attend the demonrat kangaroo court. the hearing lasted 10 "witnesses"

BACK TO THE OP

Greta, the deluded child who is now the front person for climate debate, is making her way by sail boat to the climate conference and will arrive late. Couldn't have much to contribute, perhaps. It appears when interviewed recently and asked what she proposed as a solution she had nothing to contribute and suggested the question should be answered by others. Another indication of the stupidity of the climate change debate
    Expert

Dec 2, 2019, 06:09 PM
    Well Clete we complain about fires and storms and such things but do nothing so really who cares? Seems the kids do!

Dec 2, 2019, 07:20 PM
    Paraclete & Talaniman: I think she acts strange because she has Tourette's Syndrome of something damn near like it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 2, 2019, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    Paraclete & Talaniman: I think she acts strange because she has Tourette's Syndrome of something damn near like it.
    Tourette's? Huh? Do you know the signs of Tourette's?

She's autistic. And is a wonderful example of someone who has overcome some of the "negative" characteristics of autism.
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2019, 11:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Tourette's? Huh? Do you know the signs of Tourette's?

She's autistic. And is a wonderful example of someone who has overcome some of the "negative" characteristics of autism.
    No, the negative aspects are still there, the anger, and the inability to see both sides of the argument, she has no respect for anyone who doesn't share her view, and she is a stooge for Soros. Greta doesn't understand you don't get what you want by failing to negotiate. I understand, my grandson is autistic and difficult to see that others have rights and opinions too. Greta was right when she said she should be in school

Well Clete we complain about fires and storms and such things but do nothing so really who cares? Seems the kids do!
    Tal, they don't care they are manipulated by teachers and leftists who only seek political advantage. you would think that if answers were there we would have found them by now, but the answers are too damn unpalatable. One solution turn off all the unnecessary illumination in cities
    Expert

Dec 3, 2019, 12:20 AM
    Didn't you just say you booted the lefties, so do something before they get back iin power, besides blaming a kid for being an angry stooge of left wing politics. I'd be mad to if you called me a left wing stooge then do nothing but whine about the weather, while the country burns and the storms keep a coming.

Things seem to have gotten worse since you righties got the power. It has here any way.
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2019, 05:31 AM
    Didn't you just say you booted the lefties, so do something before they get back iin power, besides blaming a kid for being an angry stooge of left wing politics. I'd be mad to if you called me a left wing stooge then do nothing but whine about the weather, while the country burns and the storms keep a coming.

Things seem to have gotten worse since you righties got the power. It has here any way.
    No, Things are great here, except for nature which is doing its thing as it has for thousands of years, There is a reason why plants here propagate by fire and it isn't aborigines. There is also a reason why this is the dryest continent and reducing CO2 isn't going to change that, so Greta,and Tal, have you been told today? consider yourself told

By the way Tal, my son is a little close to this one so I have a right to be concerned
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-...nings/11762260
    Expert

Dec 3, 2019, 11:01 AM
    I got ya Clete, can't say as I blame you, but man has to adapt to the conditioons or get extincted. You're lucky if you have a small carbon footprint. Some regions and people do not. There is nothing fouler than living near something man builds. Can't blame kids for being mad about it either. Back in the day we use to be those kids and we were mad too.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 3, 2019, 01:26 PM
    Let's throw away trash in bins, not on the ground or in waterways. And pick up any trash you see lying around.

Name:  trash.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  259.9 KB

Dec 3, 2019, 03:50 PM
    W.G.: In the U.S., the scene in the picture you've shown here should be a rarity. At some point, a balance must be considered between what you see here and carbon emissions: Much of what you see can be burned for fuel by BOILERS.
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2019, 03:56 PM
    Wondergirl, such scenes are found in the third world, not where I live, we actively discourage waste.

Vac; Not sure that burning in boilers is a great idea, it creates much particulate pollution unless active abatement measures are taken, in places where such dumps exist these measures don't exist

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Climate change?? [ 35 Answers ]

Hello: Look, I'm a climate change denier too, but this is some crazy weather we're having, huh? So, even though global warming is a hoax, if my home had been destroyed by Sandy, I wouldn't temp fate again. I'd move or rebuild it on stilts. You? 98% of the worlds scientists AGREE that...

Climate Change [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it there? How has it changed? What are the different perspectives? What has been done?

Climate Change? [ 195 Answers ]

Hello: I seem to recall that when it was cold, the climate change deniers said, LOOK at that. It's cold. Global warming MUST be a hoax... Ok, LOOK at that. Massive flooding in the mid west, massive drought in the south west, unending tornadoes, and a humongous snow pack. If we have a hot...

EU Agrees Climate Change [ 95 Answers ]

Hello Today ahead of a meeting in Copenhagen it was agreed that the EU will fund the improvement of the newer states to help them bring into line their emissons News Sniffer - Revisionista 'EU strikes climate funding deal' diff viewer (2/3) The essence is the EU will offer some 100bn...

View more questions Search