Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2019, 07:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    Athos: What I said would hold up in a Court Of Law: Biden doesn't have to say anything with his son's name to be implicit that he was protecting his son by getting someone fired: aNY JURY WOULD SEE IT MY WAY. Biden did dirty deeds....he is very dirty.................... [blah, blah, blah]..................................ot exempt from investigation....OLD JOE made Hunter exempt by getting the prosecutor who was introducing the investigation fired. No think person, no honest person can see this whole affair as anything but a Quid Pro Quo as Biden.............ad flies to fresh dog sh&$!
    V7 - You said you wanted to be with the big boys, the smart guys that you couldn't find on the internet. You're acting like those you denigrated.

Be a man and admit there is no video showing Biden bragging he fired the prosecutor who was investigating his son.

Stop evading the question by posting a lot of nonsense. It's not doing you any good.

If I'm wrong, THEN SHOW THE VIDEO!!
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2019, 08:36 PM
    Talaniman: It appears that the Repubs are circling their wagons much better than the Demos.....and the Repubs are much more feisty, like they have more fire in the belly: Emotion, at least the show of it, is a powerful convincer to the general public....Trump might lose the "inning" but he is looking at the entirety of the game.

Heard that the Ukrainians may have had some sort of relationship with the Demos back in 2016 to get Trump: May be one of those "Winger" things you talk about, but did hear it.

No, if the REALLY FILTHY Erdogan NEVER stepped foot in the U.S., ever again, it would be too soon: He makes Biden and Trump, maybe even Little Kim Jung Il, even, look like saints. Don't like to see POTUS with him (not just Trump, either), any POTUS. Erdogan is not to be trusted.

Nov 14, 2019, 08:52 PM
    Athos: Here is one of the MANY videos on YouTube showing what I have been talking about: Guy is such a pompous arse.

Biden.pdf
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2019, 09:30 PM
    Vac, that's not a video. It's a pdf file.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2019, 03:57 AM
    /Once again an OP has been hijacked, you want to talk about something else, start a thread

https://www.facebook.com/nswrfs/videos/667473703780929/
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2019, 06:59 PM
    Athos: Here is one of the MANY videos on YouTube showing what I have been talking about: Guy is such a pompous arse.
    V7, a VIDEO is a screen-thing with people moving. They've been doing that since (I think) Thomas Edison. Around the late 1920s they added sound so now a video had BOTH movement AND dialogue. Got it?

So a still picture of some guy with text only is NOT a video! You still with me?

Study this for a week or so, then get back to us with a VIDEO of Biden bragging about stopping the prosecutor investigating Biden's son. There'll be a quiz.

Nov 16, 2019, 08:19 AM
    Athos: You are something else! I know its not a video: I can't upload videos from YouTube: That is the YouTube video title.....if you listen to it, Biden incriminates himself......he did a Quid Pro Quo where he strong-armed the Ukraine to fire the prosecuter to get his son off the hook. Its straight-forward.
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2019, 08:50 AM
    Athos: You are something else! I know its not a video: I can't upload videos from YouTube: That is the YouTube video title.....if you listen to it, Biden incriminates himself......he did a Quid Pro Quo where he strong-armed the Ukraine to fire the prosecuter to get his son off the hook. Its straight-forward.
    Vac, when you find the YT video you like, then just copy the URL and paste it like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

In the video there is a clear quid pro quo involving money appropriated to Ukraine and the condition of the prosecutor being fired before it will be delivered. It certainly has elements of bribery in it. There is, however, no mention of Biden's son, so that much must be implied.
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2019, 10:45 AM
    Athos: You are something else! I know its not a video
    If you KNOW it's not a video, why did you say it IS a video? And why did you say there are many more videos?

That is the YouTube video title.....if you listen to it, Biden incriminates himself
    The whole world has heard that video over the last few weeks and Biden isn't incriminating himself. He's declaring out loud that he will hold money (loans) to Ukraine until they fire the prosecutor. Nowhere in the video does Biden say to stop investigating his son. Why do you say he is, when it's perfectly obvious he is NOT? Can you see all right? As I've told you, when you claim what can be easily disproven, you lose all credibility.

he did a Quid Pro Quo
    Yes, he most certainly did. So what? You seem to be equating Biden's quid pro quo to Trump's quid pro quo. They are TOTALLY different. Biden did it in the national interest - perfectly ok. Trump did it in his personal interest (get dirt on his political opponent) - totally not ok.

he strong-armed the Ukraine to fire the prosecuter to get his son off the hook. Its straight-forward.
    As I wrote above, NOWHERE in the video does it say that! NOWHERE! When you say it's straight-forward, I'm sorry, V7, but I have to worry about your sanity.
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2019, 10:56 AM
    Yes, he most certainly did. So what? You seem to be equating Biden's quid pro quo to Trump's quid pro quo. They are TOTALLY different. Biden did it in the national interest - perfectly ok
    So it says on the video that Biden did it "in the national interest"? Strange. I didn't hear that. As to Trump, you have no idea what Trump was speaking about. Neither do the dems. If they did, we would have heard it by now. But then he's a repub, so he must surely be guilty, and Biden, a liberal dem, must surely be innocent.

Nov 16, 2019, 11:42 AM
    Athos: You are definitely a Little Adam Schiff Mini-Me: You insist that Biden didn't want the prosecutor fired to protect his son when his son WORKED FOR THE FIRM THE PROSECUTOR WAS GOING TO INVESTIGATE: Damn thing doesn't have to be verbatim to mean the same thing: YOU KNOW THE INFERENCE HERE! Out of Biden's own mouth! Hell you want to throw Trump out based off of 3rd hand information but BIDEN HAS TO SAY SOMETHING WORD FOR WORD OR IT DOESN'T COUNT? Come on, you know that is disingenuous: BIDEN IS FILTHY! The whole damn lot of them is filthy!

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU SQUASH EVERY 3RD PARTY ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE "RULING ELITE" AND HAVE A MONOPOLY SETUP FOR ONLY 2 RULING PARTIES! DEMS AND REPUBS NEARLY THE SAME SMELL!
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2019, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    So it says on the video that Biden did it "in the national interest"? Strange. I didn't hear that.
    If you knew the first thing about why Biden was there insisting the prosecutor be fired, you wouldn't be saying something so egregiously dopey like "Strange, I didn't hear that". It's hard to know just how to deal with you people. Try reading a newspaper in the last month. Even easier, search the net to get brought up to date.

You have no idea what Trump was speaking about.
    Good lord! Most of the planet knows what Trump said. We know it from Trump himself because TRUMP PUBLISHED WHAT HE SAID! Where have you been? In case that wasn't enough, there are 5 people from Trump's own administration who have testified that Trump was offering a bribe to the Ukraine president.

Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2019, 02:36 PM
    You insist that Biden didn't want the prosecutor fired to protect his son when his son WORKED FOR THE FIRM THE PROSECUTOR WAS GOING TO INVESTIGATE. : Damn thing doesn't have to be verbatim to mean the same thing:
    Read my lips. Your claim was that the video SHOWED Biden doing what you say. Now, having shown to be a liar, you're walking it back to say it was INFERRED! Trump however IS shown saying what he said on twitters, videos and and his impromptu press conferences. What the hell is wrong with you guys? You can't possibly be that obtuse. Or maybe you can.

you want to throw Trump out based off of 3rd hand information
    No, not 3rd hand. But from the sworn testimony of FIVE members of Trump's own administration. Get real.
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2019, 03:18 PM
    Good lord! Most of the planet knows what Trump said. We know it from Trump himself because TRUMP PUBLISHED WHAT HE SAID! Where have you been? In case that wasn't enough, there are 5 people from Trump's own administration who have testified that Trump was offering a bribe to the Ukraine president.
    Once again, your unspeakably poor reading skills have failed you. I would really hope that you would learn to do better. I did not say we didn't know what Trump said, but rather that we don't know what he speaking ABOUT. In other words, you and everyone else are reading between the lines, which is precisely what you are criticizing VAC for. As for those supposed five people who have testified he tried to bribe someone (and I'd like to know those names because I don't believe you), how many were actually there and heard those words spoken? I would venture a guess that the answer is zero.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2019, 06:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Once again, your unspeakably poor reading skills have failed you. I would really hope that you would learn to do better. I did not say we didn't know what Trump said, but rather that we don't know what he speaking ABOUT. In other words, you and everyone else are reading between the lines, which is precisely what you are criticizing VAC for. As for those supposed five people who have testified he tried to bribe someone (and I'd like to know those names because I don't believe you), how many were actually there and heard those words spoken? I would venture a guess that the answer is zero.
    You know? I don't think you have been told today, so on behalf of all those you continually put down, consider yourself told

Nov 16, 2019, 11:39 PM
    Athos: Doesn't matter what Schiff does or doesn't do....doesn't matter what the Demos do or don't do: THE DOW CRESTED 28,000 ON FRIDAY: COME NOV., 2020, TRUMP WILL HAVE WON HIS 2ND TERM.
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2019, 03:38 AM
    Athos: Doesn't matter what Schiff does or doesn't do....doesn't matter what the Demos do or don't do:
    It matters what Trump does. He's getting more and more frantic as the truth about his offering a bribe to Pres Z to damage his political opponent becomes common knowledge.

If you're saying the DOW determines the election, you're wrong.

Come January 2020, I believe Trump will be on the road to prison as all those indictments catch up with him.
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2019, 07:22 AM
    We patiently await those five names who have first hand knowledge that Trump was offering a bribe to the Ukraine president.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 17, 2019, 07:47 AM
    I will give you the FIRST name and that's Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, you can read the transcript of his opening statement here ahead of his public testimony this week. He heard the call first hand and acted accordingly.

Now do I need to point out the relevant first hand accounts and subsequent actions of Lt. Col. Vindman and why he took them? I await your reply after you read this account. It's pretty self apparent, and no need to fiddle around while others do your homework for you.

Nov 17, 2019, 08:42 AM
    BENEDICT ARNOLD WAS THE GREATEST SOLDIER EVER IN OUR HISTORY AND HE WAS OUR GREATEST TRAITOR! SOB GAVE HIS LEG TO THE REVOLUTION! Vindman's metals mean nothing to support his honesty.

Like THE LITTLE RAT ON ACID, JAMES CARVILLE, SAID ABOUT BILL CLINTON: "NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS IMPEACHMENT STUFF! ITS THE ECONOMY, STUPID!" Same goes here with Trump: ITS THE ECONOMY STUPID! People are as ideaologically driven as you think, Athos: PEOPLE ARE MONEY DRIVEN! All those old, unwashed hippies from the '60's, who were little Karl Marx Mini-Me's, grew up to LOVE MONEY....AND WALLSTREET! DOW @ 28,000 MEANS EVERYTHING!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Climate change?? [ 35 Answers ]

Hello: Look, I'm a climate change denier too, but this is some crazy weather we're having, huh? So, even though global warming is a hoax, if my home had been destroyed by Sandy, I wouldn't temp fate again. I'd move or rebuild it on stilts. You? 98% of the worlds scientists AGREE that...

Climate Change [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it there? How has it changed? What are the different perspectives? What has been done?

Climate Change? [ 195 Answers ]

Hello: I seem to recall that when it was cold, the climate change deniers said, LOOK at that. It's cold. Global warming MUST be a hoax... Ok, LOOK at that. Massive flooding in the mid west, massive drought in the south west, unending tornadoes, and a humongous snow pack. If we have a hot...

EU Agrees Climate Change [ 95 Answers ]

Hello Today ahead of a meeting in Copenhagen it was agreed that the EU will fund the improvement of the newer states to help them bring into line their emissons News Sniffer - Revisionista 'EU strikes climate funding deal' diff viewer (2/3) The essence is the EU will offer some 100bn...

View more questions Search