Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Venicemrtl00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2019, 07:58 PM
    Nonfiction
    How do you think can these insight or interpretation help in writing nonfiction?

"The poet himself seer by a long prodigious and rational disordering of all the senses." - Arthur Rimbaud

Check out some similar questions!

Legality of using true details in nonfiction [ 0 Answers ]

Writing a short story that falls under creative non-fiction. Within the story, I want to use factual details about i.e.. Ron Goldman, events of 9/11 to highlight examples of fate. Is there any legal ground keeping me from this without of course no permission from the families?

Using real names in nonfiction [ 1 Answers ]

My name, first and last, was used in a nonfiction published book. I was not asked nor did I give permission for its use. The recall of events involving me were not entirely accurate and in some cases describe incriminating events that I would prefer not divulged to the public. I was a teenager when...

Organizing a Nonfiction Library [ 2 Answers ]

I have an extensive nonfiction library that I would like to organize. Some, but not all, of my books already have ISBN numbers, Dewey Decimal numbers, and Library of Congress numbers but many do not. Is there affordable software that would help me assign Dewey Decimal numbers, or some other...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.