Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2019, 11:19 AM
    Emotional affair with a ln ex
    Is it possible to have an emotional affair with someone you already been intimate with? Everyone claims I am having an emotional affair with a man I already had sex with.Old friends of 30 yrs.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 9, 2019, 12:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun35 View Post
    Is it possible to have an emotional affair with someone you already been intimate with? Everyone claims I am having an emotional affair with a man I already had sex with.Old friends of 30 yrs.
    Yes, it's possible. Stop!

Nov 9, 2019, 12:26 PM
    Stop what
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 9, 2019, 12:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun35 View Post
    Stop what
    Stop any sex talk. And love talk.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 9, 2019, 12:44 PM
    Yes it's possible. If you feel the need to ask the question, you know there is a problem with it. The man is married and you contribute to his emotional affair. Stop talking to him. Find something constructive to do with your time.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 9, 2019, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Stop any sex talk. And love talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Yes it's possible. If you feel the need to ask the question, you know there is a problem with it. The man is married and you contribute to his emotional affair. Stop talking to him. Find something constructive to do with your time.
    Fully agree with above posters. Your old friendship is dysfunctional since he hides it from his wife and you feed his perversions and deceit. Leave him alone and find a healthier way to have a healthy friendship.

Nov 10, 2019, 02:22 PM
    I agree a follow up coming

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Emotional Affair [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've been married for just over a year. About 2yrs ago I was sitting with my girlfriend (my now wife) and over heard a conversation with her cousin in law on the phone. It was an almost innocent comment that I heard, but I didn't ever really trust her cousin in law as he'd mentioned to me...

Emotional affair [ 2 Answers ]

When I accused my husband of having emotinal affair with his co-worker he denied it. But I heard his conversation with her that I will take you to the office where I will be transferred.he also said that he didn't sleep with her.am I right in my side?

Emotional affair [ 2 Answers ]

My wife left me and wants a devorce from me I found out she has been having a affair with this guy I told her about it and she moved out. She said he listens to her and she loves him but admitted that they only kissed once. She said I wasn't there for her emotionally and he was. She want to be...

Emotional affair? [ 8 Answers ]

Is it an emotional affair if the significant other knows about the "friend"? My "friend" doesn't hide me from his woman. He has told her about me and she is uneasy about the friendship, but allows him to continue to have it. She hasn't asked him to stop communicating with me. Me and him are...

View more questions Search