Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2019, 01:45 PM
    What are some signs that someone is hiding their feelings from you?
    Just curious because sometimes men act jealous but then you don't understand their actions.They want to do things but never make an effort.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 9, 2019, 04:04 AM
    I really think it's you who really pick men that are either liars, perverts, or nuts in some ways, making all your relationships with men very unhealthy and messy. At least the ones you have written about here.

Nov 9, 2019, 05:23 AM
    I understand but I asked about men hiding feelings.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 9, 2019, 06:09 AM
    What makes you think he is hiding feelings? That makes little sense.

Nov 9, 2019, 10:04 AM
    How is it little sense

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are there any signs when someone has feelings for you? [ 4 Answers ]

I have known my sex partner nearly 20 yrs. We had lost contact after moving 5 yrs after we met. We picked it up again few yrs. later. Sometimes I think he's jealous then other times I don't. I say if a man really likes you he would not let anyone else in the way. If he is not contacting you then...

Do you think he's hiding his feelings? [ 21 Answers ]

So me and this guy have liked each other on and off for YEARS since we were kids.. so it's no doubt that he likes me, him and I got real close in April and about a month later he broke up with his girlfriend who really is no good for him (the manipulating type... he told me he felt forced in their...

I think he's hiding something [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 19 an my boyfriend is 22. He's still married, an has been separated from his wife for a year. We've been together for 7 months now. But he talks to other girls all the time, an if it wasn't for his son every other weekend id say he's cheating. I trust him but not like I should. He's told me how...

Is she hiding something [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my friend Raven have... or HAD a really close friend and all of a sudden she just started acting really different. I mean she doesn't really talk to us as much, she doesn't goof off with us anymore, she doesn't even laugh at anything funny we do. We really feel like she is hiding something...

View more questions Search