Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2019, 12:57 PM
    What do you think about an emotional affair?
    Everyone is saying that me and my old friend is having an emotional affair. I don't see it like that. I see 2 people who are old friends staying in touch. There's no sex. This guy have no intentions on having sex with me. It is all for fun and game. We had sex once 2014 after having sex back in 1991. I don't see any emotions at all.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 8, 2019, 02:09 PM
    Do you think he would tell his wife about what you two converste about? Does she even know you're friends and chat often? Have you ever asked him about what she may think you to are doing as ex lovers? Does she know you are an ex lover of his, and still in contact? If you don't know the answers to these questions then maybe he is the one carrying on the emotional affair with YOU, and you are just clueless. Not to be harsh but you should know how that could look from an outsiders point of view.

Nov 8, 2019, 02:58 PM
    I am not too sure about his wife and what she knows. I have little access to his Facebook page. I'm unable to see his relationship status. Meaning if you didn't know him you'd think he is single but he's married.I doubt she knows about me though.He really just having a fun time chatting with me that's all.
    Expert

Nov 8, 2019, 06:35 PM
    An emotional affair on his part, and you as the object of it, and honestly you should have been aware of that. You have no choice in my book, but to end this silly game. That's all it is a silly game between a pervert and a bored female.

Nov 8, 2019, 07:22 PM
    What you mean game and bored? Silly game
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 8, 2019, 07:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun35 View Post
    What's the point?
    Expert

Nov 9, 2019, 04:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun35 View Post
    That's what you call what you and this fellow are doing with each other, and it's a toxic pointless exercise in wasting each others time. A very unhealthy situation for you both.

Nov 9, 2019, 05:19 AM
    I agree guessing cause it's going no where it's a game to waste time.
    Expert

Nov 9, 2019, 09:46 AM
    So why are you wasting YOUR time?

Nov 9, 2019, 09:58 AM
    How Wasting time by texting.im.not stopping pleasure cause him .I am dealing w someone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Emotional affair [ 4 Answers ]

So if a married coworker seems to flirt with you and give you special attention and decides to stop, do you think its right to try and get them to continue the behavior?

Emotional Affair [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've been married for just over a year. About 2yrs ago I was sitting with my girlfriend (my now wife) and over heard a conversation with her cousin in law on the phone. It was an almost innocent comment that I heard, but I didn't ever really trust her cousin in law as he'd mentioned to me...

Emotional affair [ 10 Answers ]

I found out this past week that my husband has been having 2-4 hour conversations late at night with a female coworker. I started to worry and looked into his text messages. She sends him a good morning text every morning even though they will be at work together within the hour. I asked him about...

Emotional affair? [ 8 Answers ]

Is it an emotional affair if the significant other knows about the "friend"? My "friend" doesn't hide me from his woman. He has told her about me and she is uneasy about the friendship, but allows him to continue to have it. She hasn't asked him to stop communicating with me. Me and him are...

View more questions Search