Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2019, 08:02 AM
    Why would a man waste his time chatting with another woman ?
    Everyone thinks it's a bad idea for me to be friends with an ex from the past. I am not dealing with him now but we remained friends. I usually vent to him about someone else.
    We just converse really just to waste time and I guess for entertainment. It's not like we are trying to hook up or anything. I just don't understand the need for our conversation.
    We just have regular conversations as if I would with a female friend. Ok sex is mentioned but it doesn't mean anything it's part of the entertainment of our conversation to make it not boring.

This man is a friend he is in love with his wife.She maybe sleep cause sometimes we can chat until the time we wake up throughout the day until we both fall asleep.I just don't get why because it's not like we are going to see each other. He lives down south and I am up north. When he do come up I don't see him.He have some family still up this way.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 8, 2019, 08:24 AM
    He isn’t in love with his wife if he is asking you to send him videos of you and the other man having sex. This man is emotionally cheating on his wife.

Nov 8, 2019, 08:38 AM
    but he has been with her for long time. They got married in 2009 . Once I was with him 2014 but even since then they brought a nice big house 2016. They even went to a celebrity wedding 2 mos ago on the island. He must be happy. I am not trying to be with him I am seeing the other guy I post about. Just that this guy always talks bad about that guy and I don't know why. He told me he sees nothing good coming from this. We do talk all the time even when I was on vacation I was chatting with him because I looked at us being friends.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 9, 2019, 03:59 AM
    You had sex with him after he was married behind his wifes back, or just meet up behind his wifes back? Neither is good. Nor is the fact that both your ex sex partners know each other. This is just a messy way to go about your friendships or relationships. Stop being so messy and you won't be so confused, or curious. This isn't what one would consider a healthy situation at all.

Nov 9, 2019, 05:24 AM
    I know but I wanted know why he'd waste time. Hatting all these yrs
    Expert

Nov 9, 2019, 06:07 AM
    No the real question is why you let him waste your time?

Nov 9, 2019, 10:11 AM
    I do it cuz im bored at work
    Expert

Nov 9, 2019, 10:17 AM
    That's what I figured.

Nov 9, 2019, 10:29 AM
    But emotional affair is non sex right? We had sex kn past
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 9, 2019, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun35 View Post
    I do it cuz im bored at work
    What work do you do? What's your job?

Nov 9, 2019, 10:46 AM
    Office... insurance....how can it be emotional affair we already had sex in past
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 9, 2019, 12:08 PM
    Office... insurance....how can it be emotional affair we already had sex in past
    Volunteer at an animal shelter, hospital or nursing home, food pantry/soup kitchen. Get busy helping others who have less.

Now the affair is only emotional. Move past that. Ignore him. Say goodbye to him.

Nov 9, 2019, 12:25 PM
    No just bored at work I'm very busy.why when he's an old friend.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 9, 2019, 12:40 PM
    You say you don't see the point in conversations with him, stop having them. Tell him you don't think they are appropriate and stop. It's really that simple. You don't help a man cheat on his wife because you are bored. Find something constructive to do with your time

Nov 9, 2019, 12:44 PM
    He's not cheating he's an ex but we've been friends 30 yrs and have mutual friends.he doesn't even see me.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 9, 2019, 12:46 PM
    He's not cheating he's an ex but we've been friends 30 yrs and have mutual friends.he doesn't even see me.
    But you two manage to misbehave anyway.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 9, 2019, 12:49 PM
    He does not see you but you have inappropriate conversations. This needs to stop. The fact that you're asking should tell you something.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 9, 2019, 01:04 PM
    I’m feeling that you thrive on the excitement and the drama and quite possibly have very low self esteem. Any strong woman would not allow herself to be taken advantage of in this manner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will I ever be with the guy I like tyler or is he a waste of time [ 7 Answers ]

I really like this guy and I think I still do will I ever be with him I think he has a girlfriend though does he really want to be with me or some else p.s we never dated just stared at each other fr a really long time

Flirting, a waste of time? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey I'm 16 love a 17 yr old named jake. I don't flirt so I haven't ever had a boyfriend. I find flirting stupid yet the girls who do get all the guys. I am just me all the time, so guys don't like originality? I'm not going to dumb myself down to make somebody like me. I'm pretty and smart and me....

Life is a waste of time [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I just don`t want to be here any more,fed up with working for no reward and living with someone that hates me, what's the point of going on?

Online Chatting with another woman [ 22 Answers ]

I found out my husband is chatting sexually with a client of ours but he denies it. I have tried to talk to him about it but because he does not think I have proof he tells me it is all in my head. We have been together for 3 years, married just 6 months. In one of the conversations he said...

View more questions Search