Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Obfuscated Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2019, 05:04 AM
    How to figure a gear set
    I am using a constant speed electric motor. It is rated at 2 RPM but actually turns at 2.36 RPM. I need 2 gears that will get me to an even 1 RPM output. How do I figure the gear teeth needed for each gear? I am making these with a 3D printer and they will be used for clock I'm trying to build.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2019, 06:24 PM
    59:25 is 2.36:1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the problem when your car gear in sliding and won't go into gear [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2000 rx 300 lexus an iy won't go into gear it just slides up and down

I can't go past 2nd gear it seems like its not catching the gear [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have a necht gy 125 I just bought it the engine looks quite new but I have been having problems changing gear I can't get it to 3rd 4th 5th gear I have taken the engine cover off and I think I know what it is but not sur what to do next At the end of the gear selector the rod that goes...

Gear box reduction & gear [ 0 Answers ]

My plant consists of drum of about 7feet dia and 23 feet length the drum when full loaded bears weight of 10 tons including the weight of drum. This drum is to be rotated at 0.4 rpm can u help me in getting the gearbox turn ratio & gear type & no of teeth to be used for it

Gear box reduction & gear [ 0 Answers ]

My plant consists of drum of about 7feet dia and 23 feet length the drum when full loaded bears weight of 10 tons including the weight of drum. This drum is to be rotated at 0.4 rpm can u help me in getting the gearbox turn ratio & gear type & no of teeth to be used for it

Repalace ring gear gear on brigg and sratton 14.5 engine [ 1 Answers ]

How do you removed the ring gear from the fly wheel and put on new one on the teeth is worn out and the starter will not turn the motor

View more questions Search