Ask
    echochen Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2019, 08:47 PM
    bad skin situation
    Often get acne on my chin,what can I do to improve it
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 7, 2019, 05:55 AM
    How old are you? How's your diet, and what kind of environment are you in? How often do you clean your face and with what? I think it helpful to know what it is FIRST.

Kind of nerdy but a routine doctor visit can break it down with your individual circumstance and lead you to a remedy or change that can help. There are as many factors that contribute as their are treatments.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin nouveau rose line skin lightening cream reviews [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone used this product with good results. Thanks

Am I dark skin , brown skin or light skin [ 1 Answers ]

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Skin burn or reaction to a skin cream lighthening called (makari) :How to get rid of [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I live in vancouver and back in December went in africa for the fist time after several years ,came back and I couldn't believe how dark I turned because of the sun and I didn't take any sunscreen with me ,conclusion it horrible compared to how light my skin was before then asked one of my...

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

View more questions Search