Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2019, 08:15 AM
    Why was he acting as if he didn't care?
    So my long term friend for nearly 30 yrs and I always converse. We stay in touch we talk about the past.Because we were young we did stupid things when we first met back in 1991. Well recently he knew a friend of his who he was told I slept with back then requested me on Facebook. When he first learned of that he asked did I accept. I didn't really respond to that.This guy actually still lives in my neighborhood so I guess he feels there's a chance we could meet up.

I told him that I had no interest in him and he wasn't my type. Well he said you slept with him before. I never admitted to sleeping with him. He debated the issue and said that the guy would never lie to him and that he knows I did for sure.This was all few weeks ago.

Recently he revisited the same situation. Out the clear blue sky he asked me if the guy his friend ever go back to me on Facebook. I asked what do you mean. He told me he hasn't spoken to this guy in yrs. Why did he ask me if he go back in the first place. All I said was he requested me and that was that. He asked me will I hook up with him. I replied do you want me to . He said it doesn't matter.This guy and are friends til the end he is married but why all the questions about me and someone he felt I slept with many yrs ago.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 6, 2019, 08:20 AM
    Just my opinion but it could well be your answers to his questions seem evasive and not forthcoming. What do you think?

Nov 6, 2019, 08:28 AM
    But is that a reason to keep bringing it up though? I told him that I didn't sleep with him. he didn't believe me because the guy told him back then in 1991 that we did. Since they've known each other as kids he believes him and said the guy wouldn't lie to him
    Expert

Nov 6, 2019, 11:07 AM
    I really don't know how to answer your question assuming this is the same long term ex FWB. I cannot imagine why you are even talking. It appears this whole relationship has turned toxic and pointless no matter what the reasons are.

Nov 6, 2019, 12:17 PM
    toxic? and what friend are we speaking of? Not sure what you mean I have mentioned 2 guys on here. This one is not the negative person he is the one I have been friends with for 30 yrs not 18.
    Expert

Nov 6, 2019, 03:59 PM
    Maybe he just doesn't know who to believe and that's his problem not yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my ex boyfriend acting like this? And why do I still care? [ 2 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I had been together for almost 9 months and everyone even said we were good for each other. I was everything he needed and he was everything I needed. We broke up a month ago and since then we started talking a week after we broke up. Then stopped because he didn't think he was...

Didn't use funds in Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account [ 1 Answers ]

Didn't use any money in the Dependent Care Flex Spending Acct, can I deduct it on Form 2441 line 24? And, on what form and line do I put the credit?

I didn't file my 2008 taxes because I didn't work will it affect my 2009 taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

I stopped working before the 2008 tax season started. I went to school for the year and didn't file my taxes. Will it affect my taxes for 2009?

Fence-should I pay for the "good side" when she said she didn't care? [ 7 Answers ]

The owner of the property next door and I had a verbal agreement (which is supported by emails back and forth) to split 50/50 the cost of a new fence on our property line (Riverside county CA). We were in total agreement and a lot of work on mine and my husbands part (he took down the old fence...

View more questions Search