Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mud123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2019, 05:07 AM
    I cant remember name of song
    I dont even know thelyrics and how its typed but the only one thing they say in music is the songs name and i dont know that word and dont know if the word is even real .. female voice(s) say something like aaaaaaayy kawchavnase(could be kinda diffirent word) and in the youtube clip there are 2 diffirent clips playing at the same time in kind of similar way like one of them is on one side there is man dancing in the underwear and on the other side there is a fish flopping in kinda same way.. only other thing i can remember is that there is a liberty statue aswell.
    Nothing else.. would really appreciate if somebody could help

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember the artist, but remember a few song names/music videos. Help? [ 0 Answers ]

I know it was a boy band and they had like one big hit on the radio, but after that nothing really. The main singer had like platinum blond hair. The music video to their popular song had them taking a bunch of girls to party in a convenience store because they couldn't get into the club or...

Cant remember the song or artist but remember the music video. [ 0 Answers ]

Hey so I remmember only that there were about 3 artists, in music video it was war, it's quite calm song, at one place some one ran and fell because of other guys, there was little scene of fighting I believe Please help to remember this song

What is a name of the song?I can remember a video, but can't remember a song title... [ 3 Answers ]

Video begins with a guy waking up in a subway or sth,looks at his pockets and finds a small paper bag with a pill, a key and I think a half of a hamburger or sth. He's hungry so he eats a burger. He gets out of a subway and see 2 guys chaising him and starts to run. After they get him cornered, hi...

I remember a part of the music video but I don't remember what song it is? [ 1 Answers ]

There's a black man singing and he's wearing a red hoody. He says the word redemption day in his song but I can't remember anything else about it. I think it's a well known song and the rapper/ singer looks young. Its not J cash' song or bob marleys. Help!

Cant remember the song or artist but remember the music video? [ 0 Answers ]

In the music video there is a girl and a guy who meet when they are younger and later get married. But then one day she comes home and finds him cheating on her. She run away to the top of a mountain/cliff (to jump off I assume) but her husband runs after her and stops her

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.