Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skuba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2019, 04:11 PM
    fan wont go on automatically, must be manually turned on
    I have a Rheem air handler in attic, ac works fine , when I put on heat the fan wont go on unless I manually turn it on, the heat is fed from furnace in basement, I replaced thermostat and it still doesn't work, when I put heat fan on manually it doesn't shut off when temperature is reached

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing/tank-wont fill after new shut off installed and turned on [ 2 Answers ]

My toilet wouldn't fill so I decided to replace the old shut off and install new line and a new tank fill valve. When I turned the water back on the tank valve won't allow the water to fill the tank. I checked and I am getting water to the bottom of valve where the service attaches to the toilet....

My furnace will only work if the blower motor is turned on manually [ 1 Answers ]

Tempstar furnace only works if blower motor is turned on manually with remote switch. Any ideas why?

German Shepherd wont't eat by himself, why? [ 3 Answers ]

My shepherd is almost 3 years old and won't eat by himself. We had a labrador until about 1 month ago we gave him away because he was teaching our shepherd how to get out of the fence. Since we have given him away, our shepherd won't eat by himself unless I stand there and tell him to eat and...

3 electric dryers wont's heat [ 3 Answers ]

I few months ago I bought a house hooked my electric dryer it ran but never heated up. SO I bought a new one from sears same thing then I had one given to me with the same results. I decided that it must be the Breaker so I replaced it with a double 30amp to code just like the one that came out....

New ceiling fan hums but wont't turn [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased and installed a new ceiling fan/light. I replaced our old fan because it stopped turning. The new light works fine, but the blades won't turn. I can hear it hum and feel the vibrations in the motor. I replaced the 3 way switches in the wall and I took a volt meter and I'm getting 120V...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.