Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HoboMan64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2019, 06:48 PM
    A Riddle That Needs to be Solved
    Hello Everyone! I have a riddle that desperately needs to be solved and I do not understand it one bit, I came here to ask for some expert help on this.

You are looking for a Phrase ( a group of words ) for the riddle to be solved.
    The Numbers below are the Clue to making the phrase. The hints help you out

CLUE 1: 2210232013400 - 2311032013400

Hint no.1 : Depending how you look at it, there are either 5 or 10 steps to this, and I
    doubt anyone will get very far without the second hint, sorry not sorry.
    Hint no.2 : The numbers are a range
    Hint no.3 : The 5 and 10 are intentional in existence and placement

ENDGAME GOAL: To Make Phrase
    GIVEN: CLUE #1

Check out some similar questions!

I need this riddle solved [ 2 Answers ]

I was taken from a mine and placed in a wooden box, never to be opened again, yet I am used by almost everyone. What am I?

Questions need to be solved [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everybody. . I have also another 2 Q. . I hope that I get help. . 1- A 0.8720g sample of a mixture cinsisting solely of sodium brpmide and potassium bromide yields 1.505g of silver bromide . What are the percentages of the two salts in the sample?

Solved, somewhat [ 5 Answers ]

Well, the contactor fixed my short problem and apparently when it went it took out the transformer with it. So after chasing that down everything is kosher now except that the compressor won't come on. I'm getting my required voltage to the terminal plug at the compressor. Even knocked it with a...

4 qustions that should be solved [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 qustions that should be solved. Q 1 : A sphere rolling with an initial velocity of 9 m/s starts uo a plane inclined at 30 degrees. How far up the plane will the sphere roll For sphere I= 3/5 mr2 Q 2 : A steel bar 75mm diameter, starts from rest and roll without slipping down a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.