Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Donovan Brown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2019, 08:24 AM
    Not indicted after the 60 days
    My wife was not indicted in the 60 days how do I get her released from custody of the jail she is in.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 3, 2019, 09:17 AM
    What is the general area of jurisdiction, and what was she charged with? State, federal, or local? Generally though custody depends on a bail or bond hearing, or a petition to the court for a release, or to drop the charges. You would have to speak with the charging entity for sure. Preferably through a lawyer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Indicted [ 3 Answers ]

Man in a Ga. Prison for over 3 years w/o being indicted, how long can they hold him?

Can I get ankle braclet removed if not indicted in 60 days [ 1 Answers ]

My case was waived to the grand jury on 8-21. From that day I had did 48 days then I had go out on bond with the condintions that I had to be on an ankle braclet. House arrest wit work release. Its been over 60 days since my case was waived so since they didn't indict me in 60 days can my lawyer...

If you are never indicted how can you do seven years in prison? [ 2 Answers ]

Was arrested stayed in jail for 20 months then got sent to prison for another five years. Was never found guilty and never indicted

How does waiting to be indicted for 61 days mean? [ 1 Answers ]

How does waiting to be indicted for 61 days mean? My 61 days is up now yesterday so does that mean I am good to go or what? I am out on bond and my husband is still in jail but we are on the docket Monday but the court house and lawyer and everyone said that I don't have to be in court that day,...

Do you go to jail if indicted by a jury [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend was arrested for manufacturing methamphetamine.he was bailed out and three weeks later is arrested again cause he is being indicted by a grand jury. What does that mean and why was he arrested again? I don't understand

View more questions Search