Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BellaItalia088 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2019, 09:34 AM
    How can I calculate how much tax will be withheld from a paycheck with an added imput
    My fiancé and I are not married yet but his insurance is significantly better than my company's plan and he would like to add me to his plan. He makes 17.06 an hour (37.5 hours a week). Single insurance costs $740 monthly, Domestic Partner/Spouse is $1844.50 monthly. He pays 15% of the monthly premiums. Filing Single with 0 claims. We are WNY Residents so no Yonkers tax etc. Any help would be much appreciated.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Nov 1, 2019, 02:08 PM
    Bella,

What exactly are you asking advice about??

Atlanta Tax Expert

If you want advice on W=4 withholding, I also need to know what YOU earn in your job.
    ryanlin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2019, 05:13 AM
    Hi,
    You can know the exact tax rate by checking in online with many of the tax calculators. Smart asset is one easy tax calculator which can give out accurate results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Final paycheck withheld [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a postal carrier I got hurt over a year ago and didn't notice but I was owed my last check my postmaster called me today and said she was holding my check is this legal in Missouri with federal employees

How do we calculate a imput wattage on a fixture? [ 3 Answers ]

How do we calculate a imput wattage on a fixture?

Paycheck Without Tax Withheld [ 10 Answers ]

Hi guys: My employer gave me checks with no tax of any kind being withheld, no social security, no health-care, no Medicare, nothing. My question is: is it illegal to earn income without paying taxes to the government? I earned very little, about $3000 a year since this is only a part time...

Taxes withheld from paycheck [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know the perentage of income taxes to be withheld from paychecks? I am also looking for the percentage to be withheld from social security and medicare taxes as well. Thanks in advance for the help. Edwina

No taxes withheld from paycheck? [ 1 Answers ]

I just accepted a new position and was told for the first three months no taxes would be taken from my paycheck. 1. Why would a company choose to do this during the "trial period?" 2. I think I am supposed to put aside an amount (based on my tax bracket) that would normally be withheld because...

View more questions Search