Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 23, 2019, 05:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Trump has stumbled along because the party isn't with him, doubtful he is a true republican just a pelican. he couldn't get major things he wanted to do done so he isn't king of anything he doesn't own
    Repubs love him, or fear what he can do to them, but they have a majority, good to confirm people to positions but legislating is a different story. Putting in conservative judges and cutting rich guy taxes while the economy is good at least has him a king in some peoples mind and keeps them in his corner no matter what else he does that's immoral or illegal, as we just find out more about covering his tracks to his worst words, actions, and behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You mean like happened in 2008 and 2016?
    Why stop there? Look what happened in 2010 and 2018.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2019, 05:46 AM
    If he does things which are illegal or immoral, he would just be following the example of your beloved Mr. Obama.
    Expert

Dec 23, 2019, 07:56 AM
    No, he would be doing what he has always done, lie, cheat, steal, bully, and talk a bunch of inappropriate crap. Just being himself.
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2019, 08:34 AM
    No, he would be doing what he has always done, lie, cheat, steal, bully, and talk a bunch of inappropriate crap.
    Like I said, he would be following the example of Mr. Obama.
    Expert

Dec 23, 2019, 12:57 PM
    You always fall back on that blame Obama, blame the libs, blame the dems, when you have no answers, and refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Just holler BS and claim it's true huh!
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Dec 23, 2019, 01:04 PM
    Still going at it I see.

Wow! impeaching Trump, who knew...that'll teach em (And anybody else who is an outsider).

What a bunch of nonsense.
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2019, 03:08 PM
    You always fall back on that blame Obama, blame the libs, blame the dems, when you have no answers, and refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Just holler BS and claim it's true huh!
    I'm not blaming Obama. I'm simply pointing out that you were perfectly willing to accept behaviors with him that you have fits over with Trump. As to my actions, I am completely willing to take responsibility.
    Expert

Dec 23, 2019, 07:21 PM
    The only thing Obama and the dufus have in common is where they live and the office they hold. Keep trying to elevate a lying cheating immoral man to the level of a REAL moral man to make yourself and your choice more palatable to yourself. More will be revealed and it will get way past the point of denial for your side.
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2019, 07:24 PM
    Keep trying to elevate a lying cheating immoralman to the level of a REAL moral man to make yourself and your choice more palatable to yourself.
    The three major differences between them are: 1. Trump appoints fed judges who actually believe in the rule of law. 2. Trump has a thriving economy. 3. Obama loved abortion.

Dec 23, 2019, 07:40 PM
    Ah, Abortion, lets go with that one.

Did you know God became a fetus. Tell me, where does life began?
    Expert

Dec 23, 2019, 08:05 PM
    The three major differences between them are: 1. Trump appoints fed judges who actually believe in the rule of law. 2. Trump has a thriving economy. 3. Obama loved abortion.
    LOL yes he has a good economy and plenty of judicial appointments, but the major difference between the dufus and Obama is and will always be the dufus is being IMPEACHED, in his first term.
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2019, 08:23 PM
    By a bunch of loony House dems with no evidence of wrong doing.

Dec 23, 2019, 08:28 PM
    No, no Pelosi, says it's cuz he a messing with the Constitution. Nobody
    messes with Pelosi's Constitution!
    Expert

Dec 24, 2019, 02:00 AM
    I suppose that's all the dufusites can say is no evidence, no collusion, no obstruction, no quid pro quo, no crime, and NO legs to stand on. That doesn't make it so nor is it an excuse to accept whatever words and actions or behavior that are being called to account.
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2019, 05:29 AM
    Still waiting on the names of those witnesses who testified they actually witnesses a crime. You hit the nail on the head. "No evidence, no collusion, no obstruction, no quid pro quo, no crime, and NO legs to stand on." Yep. The case against Trump has no legs to stand on. Glad to note that you can now see that!!!
    Expert

Dec 24, 2019, 05:52 AM
    LOL, there may be enough evidence to impeach the dufus AGAIN. I linked you the specific law the dufus broke a while back, and now we have proof that it was intentional to not notify the congress when holding up funding vetted, passed, and signed as REQUIRED BY LAW. Just add it to the rest of the evidence and testimony repubs and you have been denying, dismissing, and trying your darnedest to ignore. Snark and sarcasm won't work. It never has, as who really believes you, repubs, or the dufus?

Don't worry the dems will have those names for you soon.
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2019, 08:42 AM
    I linked you the specific law the dufus broke a while back, and now we have proof that it was intentional to not notify the congress when holding up funding vetted, passed, and signed as REQUIRED BY LAW.
    So should we file charges against Joe Biden? He is on tape as saying he did the same thing with Ukraine. Are you saying he should never be considered for the office of President, or do you selectively apply your laws only to Trump?

Honestly, I hope the dems are stupid enough to impeach again. The American people are already coming down on the side of Trump since they can see through this whole circus. It would make it even more likely that conservatives can regain the House.

Still waiting for the name of even one witness who testified to having first hand knowledge of the pres breaking a law.
    Expert

Dec 26, 2019, 03:06 PM
    What a great idea. File charges against the Bidens and Burisma and anybody else you think is breaking the law, instead of the lazy cowards way of insinuation.

It's entirely possible that as more is revealed of the dufus antics if they break the law, we may have to add to the charges. As to the American people they have already decided they want to hear ALL the evidence, and even divided along party lines I think if the dufus continues to with hold and hide it from us, it will bite him in the butt, and endanger his senate support and even better cost the repubs the senate.

Why do you keep asking for names? The testimony of all the witnesses points to some shady stuff by itself by the dufus and Rudy and his criminal cabal employed by the international criminal Firtash. Now if the dufus had any evidence of his innocence one would think he would have presented it to make dems charges just go away. Just answer me why he hasn't done that? Why are repubs not even curious about that? Circle January 3rd on the calendar when the court issue a ruling on if the dufusites can testify, as the senate gets ready for the impeachment trial.

I know we both have our hopes of outcomes, but we still have to see how the process plays out.
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2019, 04:50 PM
    What a great idea. File charges against the Bidens
    So you agree that we should file charges against Joe Biden for absolutely admitting that he withheld aid designated for Ukraine?

It's entirely possible that as more is revealed of the dufus antics if they break the law, we may have to add to the charges.
    Yeah. It's also entirely possible that a Martian spaceship might land and destroy New York City. What a wonderful fantasy world you must live in

Why do you keep asking for names? The testimony of all the witnesses points to some shady stuff by itself by the dufus and Rudy and his criminal cabal employed by the international criminal Firtash.
    I keep asking for names to point out the plain and clear fact that you don't have any.

Now if the dufus had any evidence of his innocence one would think he would have presented it to make dems charges just go away. Just answer me why he hasn't done that?
    Because he's not stupid enough to believe that he has even the slightest responsibility to establish his innocence. That's not how our system of justice works.
    Expert

Dec 26, 2019, 05:21 PM
    So you agree that we should file charges against Joe Biden for absolutely admitting that he withheld aid designated for Ukraine?
    No I don't agree, but I dare you repubs to bring forth charges! This subject has been debunked as FALSE already, and was just a talking point for the right wing loonies that don't know better.

Yeah. It's also entirely possible that a Martian spaceship might land and destroy New York City. What a wonderful fantasy world you must live in
    Don't know about the Martian invasion but the odds more dufus wrongdoing will come to light is a good bet.

I keep asking for names to point out the plain and clear fact that you don't have any.
    Pretty dumb to ask for names since first hand knowledge testimony is rather formidable, the jails are full of those with 2nd hand testimony and 17 people testifying to the same FACTS are very formidable. You can't declare NO evidence while you HIDE evidence. Yes that's also illegal. Thought you knew.

Because he's not stupid enough to believe that he has even the slightest responsibility to establish his innocence. That's not how our system of justice works.
    That's true but obstructing a lawful investigation is an impeachable offense, and hiding evidence is a crime. Ignorance of the law is no excuse for you or anyone else to make false statements, and I don't blame the dufus for not being questioned under oath. Our justice system works by calling witnesses, so lets call them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Impeachment [ 174 Answers ]

As Trump continues to dismantle NATO which is critical to the peace of the world and has been for 70 years, and as Trump continues to cater to the Putin enemy who is determined to bring down the United States and its allies, it is time to talk seriously about impeachment. No longer should decent...

It's time to drawup articles of impeachment [ 45 Answers ]

Barack and his minions are way out there in the left-lands of marxism and fascism. They have declared war on individualism, the right to contract, the right to own property, and now the right to free speech: "The White House is calling on other news organizations to isolate and alienate Fox News...

President Clinton's impeachment [ 2 Answers ]

When President Clinton was impeached, why wasn't he removed from office? Now I understand that the Illinois governor is going to be removed from office if he is impeached. What's the deal?

Online poll: "Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?" [ 12 Answers ]

Live Vote: Should Bush be impeached? - Politics - MSNBC.com The currrent results may surprise you.

View more questions Search