Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2020, 10:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    How is it that ANYONE thinks that the Schiff or any of the other Demo Congressional mouthpieces have done a "brilliant" presentation? There WAS NOTHING BRILLIANT about any of it: It wasn't BRILLIANT the first time Schiff said it in the Impeachment persecution and its not BRILLIANT now. They presented NO EVIDENCE OF ANY WRONG DOING, only accusations and conjecture. NO FIRSTHAND ACCOUNTS WHATSOEVER DIRECTLY LINKING TRUMP TO ANYTHING ILLEGAL. Demos are building sandcastles in the air. Schiff is an egomaniac who wants to get in front of camera whenever he can do so: In his little mind, he thinks he is a scholarly law professor: He couldn't argue his way out of a wet paper bag: he's horrible! Schiff is a real scumbag and people see that now, he's exposed himself far too much.

And Nadler? OMG!!! Now, that is one guy that needs his pulse taken: He looks like the Walking Dead....or a version of Batman's "Penguin".

No, you can embellish it as much as and any way you wish but the House Managers are convincing no one of anything. Their arguments are groundless and their presentations are terrible.

At this point, everyone in the U.S. realizes that this whole effort is all about trying to damage Trump is some form or fashion so he doesn't BEAT THE DEMOS ARSES IN NOV. 2020. SORRY: TRUMP IS GOING TO BEAT YOUR ARSES ANYWAY IN NOV. 2020! Your little play in the Senate is going nowhere.

Typical Trump surrogate scatter-brained thinking. You're named well, VACUUM.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 24, 2020, 01:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Ha. I caught on long ago. It's OK to be a liar and a cheat as long as you support liberal causes.
    Must be okay to be a lying cheating bullying dufus as long as they are against abortions.

Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    so why are the Dems so hot to give Ukraine lethal aid now ? Ukraine did not change with the single act of electing someone who plays the President on tv .
    It's not just dems and not just the US. Like the dufus you don't seem to be aware that our contribution to the Ukraine is part of a multination efforts. I'm sure the dufus was informed of this before he went and gave the new Ukrainian government a bad time by trying to bully them into interfering in the 2020 election which qualifies for a crime in my book, and only one example of repubs looking the other way while he does his dirt for dollars.

House managers did a great job of laying it out in plain language anyone can understand and have made the case admirably. Ball is in repub court, and Vac, I'm sure you and your wingers could use a lot more of that emotional closed minded pep talk after such a brilliant way the dems made their case in a very productive way.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2020, 06:22 AM
    Must be okay to be a lying cheating bullying dufus as long as they are against abortions.
    Just like in your case it must be okay to be a lying cheating bullying Obama as long as you love abortion.

The great shame is that Schiff, as I understand it, will not be called as a witness and thus subjected to cross examination. I'd love to see that. He'd wet his pants before it was all over with. Prov. 18:17 In a lawsuit the first to speak seems right,
    until someone comes forward and cross-examines.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 24, 2020, 08:33 AM
    Glad you feel that way lets get them witnesses on the stand.
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2020, 01:09 PM
    If I was a repub I would be drooling at the thought of being able to question Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler, Hunter Biden, and the whistle blower.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 24, 2020, 01:59 PM
    If I was a repub I would be drooling at the thought of being able to question Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler, Hunter Biden, and the whistle blower.
    What would you ask?

Remember, it's Trump's trial.
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2020, 02:06 PM
    Mr. Hunter Biden, since you were plainly not qualified in any way to get the job you got in Ukraine, why do you suppose they gave you that job?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 24, 2020, 02:27 PM
    Mr. Hunter Biden, since you were plainly not qualified in any way to get the job you got in Ukraine, why do you suppose they gave you that job?
    How was he not qualified?
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2020, 03:07 PM
    W.G.: No, ITS NOT TRUMP'S TRIAL! Its the sanctity of the OVal Office being PERSECUTED by a bunch of low life's who want to usurp the design of our Founding Fathers. When the DEMOS INTRODUCED JOE AND HUNTER BIDEN FOR ABOUT FIVE HOURS YESTERDAY, THEY MADE THIS FORUM OPEN TO A LOT MORE THAN TRUMP! And they will pay the price, justly so!

And, to make this clear: SCHIFF IS A TERRIBLE LAWYER! He convinces no one with his weak arguments. You are fixing to see REAL LAWYERING with Trump's team!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2020, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    How was he not qualified?

you mean he had the right name, and a path to a possible future President
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2020, 03:32 PM
    you mean he had the right name, and a path to a possible future President
    Yep. That was about it. He had just been kicked out of the navy for drug abuse. Those people, as we all know, are in high demand to sit on a board of directors for a major energy company. In his case, I guess it was because he was an expert in...putting gas in his car?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 24, 2020, 03:37 PM
    Yep. That was about it. He had just been kicked out of the navy for drug abuse. Those people, as we all know, are in high demand to sit on a board of directors for a major energy company. In his case, I guess it was because he was an expert in...putting gas in his car?
    He's a lawyer who sat on the board of directors.

Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    W.G.: No, ITS NOT TRUMP'S TRIAL!
    Oh, yes it is, my friend!
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2020, 03:47 PM
    Yeah. Lawyers who were kicked out of the navy for drug abuse are in really high demand to sit on such boards. Why, just look at all the other boards he sat on in the U.S. Let's see. Who were they?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 24, 2020, 04:13 PM
    Yeah. Lawyers who were kicked out of the navy for drug abuse are in really high demand to sit on such boards. Why, just look at all the other boards he sat on in the U.S. Let's see. Who were they?
    He wasn't a lawyer in the Navy.

He co-founded Rosemont Seneca Partners, an international consulting firm, in 2009. Biden served on the board of Burisma Holdings, a major Ukrainian natural gas producer, from 2014 to 2019.
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2020, 04:22 PM
    So he was kicked out of the navy in 2014 for cocaine use, and then hired to be on the Board of Directors for a major energy company that same year? Yes. I'm sure it was because they thought he was the most qualified candidate. No doubt about it. His last name and father's position had nothing at all to do with it.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 24, 2020, 04:37 PM
    So he was kicked out of the navy in 2014 for cocaine use, and then hired to be on the Board of Directors for a major energy company that same year? Yes. I'm sure it was because they thought he was the most qualified candidate. No doubt about it. His last name and father's position had nothing at all to do with it.
    Navy Reserves. In 2013, Biden was accepted as part of a program that allows a limited number of applicants with desirable skills to receive commissions and serve in staff positions. He received an age-related waiver and a waiver due to a past drug-related incident, and was sworn in as a direct commission officer.
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2020, 04:42 PM
    And kicked out one year later. But as I said, I'm sure it was his magnificent qualifications that landed him the gig in Ukraine. Probably the same reason he was able to get all of those waivers. Nothing suspicious there.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 24, 2020, 05:09 PM
    And kicked out one year later. But as I said, I'm sure it was his magnificent qualifications that landed him the gig in Ukraine. Probably the same reason he was able to get all of those waivers. Nothing suspicious there.
    Actually, no. You don't KNOW???
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2020, 06:08 PM
    That his pa was the VP? I heard that somewhere, but I never suspected it might have had something to do with it. Was I wrong???
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 24, 2020, 06:28 PM
    That his pa was the VP? I heard that somewhere, but I never suspected it might have had something to do with it. Was I wrong???
    Oh, man! I weep!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Impeachment [ 174 Answers ]

As Trump continues to dismantle NATO which is critical to the peace of the world and has been for 70 years, and as Trump continues to cater to the Putin enemy who is determined to bring down the United States and its allies, it is time to talk seriously about impeachment. No longer should decent...

It's time to drawup articles of impeachment [ 45 Answers ]

Barack and his minions are way out there in the left-lands of marxism and fascism. They have declared war on individualism, the right to contract, the right to own property, and now the right to free speech: "The White House is calling on other news organizations to isolate and alienate Fox News...

President Clinton's impeachment [ 2 Answers ]

When President Clinton was impeached, why wasn't he removed from office? Now I understand that the Illinois governor is going to be removed from office if he is impeached. What's the deal?

Online poll: "Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?" [ 12 Answers ]

Live Vote: Should Bush be impeached? - Politics - MSNBC.com The currrent results may surprise you.

View more questions Search