Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Nov 23, 2019, 09:27 PM
    W.G.: No, I used the word "COUNTERSTRIKE" (not to be confused with CLOUDSTRIKER), to describe how much of the Senate will view this "Trial": They view it as an opportunity to "counterstrike" the left and Demos.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 23, 2019, 09:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    W.G.: No, I used the word "COUNTERSTRIKE" (not to be confused with CLOUDSTRIKER), to describe how much of the Senate will view this "Trial": They view it as an opportunity to "counterstrike" the left and Demos.
    No, Counterstrike. Apparently, you aren't up on what's being planned.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2019, 11:21 PM
    Please enlighten us

Nov 24, 2019, 06:36 AM
    W.G.: The SENATE is REPUBLICAN CONTROLLED! There will be a counterstrike to the IMPEACHMENT proceedings of Democrat controlled Congress: The Republican SENATE intends to take revenge upon Democrats in the Senate Trial, and it will be BLOODY! This the counterstrike I referred to here: ELEPHANTS (Republicans) have long memories!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 24, 2019, 06:40 AM
    If the congress cannot compel Mulvaney, Bolton, and Pompeo, or Rudy, AND the dufus to testify, or appear for a deposition, then how do you think the Bidens will testify? A senate trial is a heavy lift for the dems in the house for sure, but I'm sure the case will be made and be compelling and expose the dufus and his bad behavior and high crimes and misdemeanors.

Nov 24, 2019, 07:27 AM
    Talaniman: Senate Trial is LEGAL TRIAL (not OPTIONAL)…..young Biden and OLD Biden will be brought up before the Senate, even if its in shackles, kicking and screaming!
    Expert

Nov 24, 2019, 08:14 AM
    I think we may be a ways off from a senate trial though VAC, and if repubs think they can hang their hats on conspiracy theories and have the Bidens testify and not the presidents men, then you may get a big surprise repubs don't like. But you keep holding on to the story it's okay for a president to ask a foreign government to get dirt on his opponent.

Nov 24, 2019, 11:23 AM
    Talaniman: Trump may yet get what he wants in Biden dropping out of the race: The REAL Quid Pro Quo may be "OLD Biden, make up your mind: 1) Want to keep running and we'll throw your son's arse in jail or 2) Drop out and we'll leave your son alone to go take care of his new illegitimate son that DNA testing just proved was his. You know it is amazing that Biden is so PRO-ABORTION but when it comes to using ABORTION he can't see his way to do it.....ABORTION is just good for "the masses" of serfs not the high mucky mucks like him.

Remember: There are a host of other REPORTS fixing to be unleashed by Barr and Hororwitz…..When they reveal that the Trump Campaign FISA Warrants were granted on lies told by the FBI to a Federal Judge its going to be an "OH SH&$" moment for the left.
    Expert

Nov 24, 2019, 12:05 PM
    You sure love conspiracy theories and wild speculations, don't you?

Nov 24, 2019, 03:24 PM
    Talaniman: Is it that obvious? You know I love the conspiracy theories and wild speculations! Its the only thing exciting in this crazy Body Politic of ours! If we didn't have this 24/7 Circus, this stuff would bore us to tears. And don't even act like you don't like it, too, Talaniman!

From a Libertarian's perspective, this IMPEACHMENT spectacle is amazing to watch: The TWO PARTIES ripping each other's bowels out!
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2019, 06:40 PM
    Talaniman: Is it that obvious? You know I love the conspiracy theories and wild speculations! Its the only thing exciting in this crazy Body Politic of ours! If we didn't have this 24/7 Circus, this stuff would bore us to tears. And don't even act like you don't like it, too, Talaniman!

From a Libertarian's perspective, this IMPEACHMENT spectacle is amazing to watch: The TWO PARTIES ripping each other's bowels out!
    You know vac, where I come from we don't have a 24/7 circus, I guess that is because we have you to watch. We did have one, back when the left was in power, but once we got the leftists out of power, things are serene and we can concentrate on the real issue, which is China and its espionage and subversion
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2019, 07:11 PM
    You sure love conspiracy theories and wild speculations, don't you?
    Pretty wild statement for any supporter of the current lib congressional circus to say.

Nov 24, 2019, 08:00 PM
    Paraclete: Well you guys have it figured out: We, too, ought to be worrying about Red China and its espionage and subversion, and we have a President who wants to step of the ChiComs throats, as you see him doing it economically.....but we can't get our focus where it should be, which is China, because the left is still too worried about Russia and, now, the Ukraine......What I have never been about to square in all of this is the fact that THE LEFT USED TO LOVE RUSSIA WHEN IT WAS COMMUNIST but, now, that they aren't Communist (not since 1990!), they don't like them....what in the hell gives? I mean Bernie "Red Dog" Sanders went on a honeymoon of one of his three marriages to Communist Russia and Bill and Hillary Clinton went to Communist Russia during the Vietnam conflict (when U.S. Soldiers were being killed by weapons supplied by Communist Russia, no less) but, yet, Hillary is still their darling MOMMA CLINTON! The left in the U.S. is sure enough crazy!!!
    Expert

Nov 25, 2019, 02:07 AM
    You'd be crazy too if you had to listen to the right wing noise machine constantly bleeting about the left. Oh wait, you are crazy, as obviously you are a right wing loony, pretending to not pick sides.
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2019, 04:06 AM
    Paraclete: Well you guys have it figured out: We, too, ought to be worrying about Red China and its espionage and subversion, and we have a President who wants to step of the ChiComs throats, as you see him doing it economically.....but we can't get our focus where it should be, which is China, because the left is still too worried about Russia and, now, the Ukraine......What I have never been about to square in all of this is the fact that THE LEFT USED TO LOVE RUSSIA WHEN IT WAS COMMUNIST but, now, that they aren't Communist (not since 1990!), they don't like them....what in the hell gives? I mean Bernie "Red Dog" Sanders went on a honeymoon of one of his three marriages to Communist Russia and Bill and Hillary Clinton went to Communist Russia during the Vietnam conflict (when U.S. Soldiers were being killed by weapons supplied by Communist Russia, no less) but, yet, Hillary is still their darling MOMMA CLINTON! The left in the U.S. is sure enough crazy!!!
    No we actually have a Chinese plot to infiltrate our government and subvert our democratic processes. A Chinese spy has defected which makes no sense since he will wind up dead in a dark alley

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-11-...aiwan/11735176

Nov 25, 2019, 06:39 AM
    Talaniman: Not a "Right Winger". However, I don't support Police using illegal means to obtain a conviction......and, likewise, I can't support the use of illegal means to convict a POTUS of something he supposedly did: The FISA Warrants falsification is a real problem because it shows a conspiracy within law enforcement to overturn and elected POTUS.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2019, 07:43 AM
    You'd be crazy too if you had to listen to the right wing noise machine constantly bleeting about the left. Oh wait, you are crazy, as obviously you are a right wing loony, pretending to not pick sides.
    Congratulations, Vac. When the folks start calling you "crazy" and "a right wing loony", then it's clear that you have introduced arguments which they have no answers for.
    Expert

Nov 25, 2019, 09:55 AM
    Talaniman: Not a "Right Winger". However, I don't support Police using illegal means to obtain a conviction......and, likewise, I can't support the use of illegal means to convict a POTUS of something he supposedly did: The FISA Warrants falsification is a real problem because it shows a conspiracy within law enforcement to overturn and elected POTUS.
    If one person is a conspiracy, what is the dufus and his administration spreading Vlad propaganda, and extorting political favors from foreign government officials? Where is your evidence or probable cause for investigating the Biden's, or why did the dufus go outside official channels to do so? If the dufus has done nothing wrong, why does he order his flunkies not to testify in front of a duly elected congress. So while I can appreciate your concerns and convictions your words and actions don't exactly match.

Biased? Maybe a bit leaning definitely right or in favor of the lying cheating dufus. By the way the dems are going by the constitution and exercising the obligation to inquire to see if the dufus has overstepped his authority and committed high crimes or misdemeanors and the repubs will have and do have the opportunity to exercise theirs, as it seems the conspiracy lies with the dufus, and seems to be a long line of them and a multiple cases can be made for obstruction on many levels.

As many investigations and hearings as HC went through I know repubs can't be hollering that loud though true wingers are always hollering. Feel free to elaborate so I can stop thinking you sound like those loony right wingers and just nutty but not BIASED.
    Expert

Nov 25, 2019, 10:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Congratulations, Vac. When the folks start calling you "crazy" and "a right wing loony", then it's clear that you have introduced arguments which they have no answers for.
    Your lying cheating dufus is the one with no answers or at least untruthful ones that bear close scrutiny!
    Expert

Nov 25, 2019, 06:07 PM
    Breaking News!
    Pending appeal, the dufus sycophants must testify to congress!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Impeachment [ 174 Answers ]

As Trump continues to dismantle NATO which is critical to the peace of the world and has been for 70 years, and as Trump continues to cater to the Putin enemy who is determined to bring down the United States and its allies, it is time to talk seriously about impeachment. No longer should decent...

It's time to drawup articles of impeachment [ 45 Answers ]

Barack and his minions are way out there in the left-lands of marxism and fascism. They have declared war on individualism, the right to contract, the right to own property, and now the right to free speech: "The White House is calling on other news organizations to isolate and alienate Fox News...

President Clinton's impeachment [ 2 Answers ]

When President Clinton was impeached, why wasn't he removed from office? Now I understand that the Illinois governor is going to be removed from office if he is impeached. What's the deal?

Online poll: "Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?" [ 12 Answers ]

Live Vote: Should Bush be impeached? - Politics - MSNBC.com The currrent results may surprise you.

View more questions Search