Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2019, 08:04 PM
    Athos & Talaniman: Forget about it being Trump: I am convinced that you gentlemen truly detest him and I am not a fan boy myself BUT this has to do with the mechanics of "INTENT" and, just for the pure academic discussion, if you are challenged to prove one's INTENT, how do you do it? I think the first element in this argument is that you must be able to say that you were "wronged" in some way....for instance: If you came at me with a knife and cut me, I could say that your "intent" was to do me bodily harm......but, if you came at me with a knife and did not cut me or injure me in any way, it would be much harder to prove your "intent". This is what I am saying is the case with Trump: You pretty much know, intuitively, what his intent was....however, he, more likely than not, probably did not verbalize this "intent" to anyone....so, without being able to read his mind, how do you prove his intent?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 7, 2019, 05:24 AM
    Forget intent for a second and just deal with the FACT he attempted to involve another country in our election by starting a vicous smear campaign from another country that is at war with his lover boy Vlad. Vlad wants Ukraine and will benefit from poisoning Americans against them. Do you really think dems will take it lightly that another country smears one of our own? It doesn't have to succeed in finding stuff on the Bidens, just the thought of investigations is enough as we have seen before with HC's own investigation into her emails which repubs used to raise money and smear her, while unknown to America the dufus was himself being investigated as a security risk.

Repubs have been taken over and tansformed into the party of the dufus to do whatever he says and protect him from any threats the dems can mount, ignoring the FACTS and feeding the country a bunch of spin and conspiracy to keep the dufus in power. Forget quid pro quo folks, think bribery and extortion. Poor Lindsay has come out and said he wouldn't consider the FACTS the House is gathering, and that sounds like the fix is in in the Senate already, with Moscow Mitch telling everybody that repubs don't have to remove the dufus despite what he has done.

Bottom line is even if the dufus didn't succeed in robbing the bank, he sure conspired to do so. That's a crime too, and if that's okay for the office of the president, then NEVER arrest any citizen for breaking the law. If that's how you right wingers want to make America great again, I want no part of it. DUMP THE DUFUS and his sycophants!
    Expert

Nov 8, 2019, 07:02 PM
    BIG Breaking News!

Anybody following the Roger Stone Trial? We get a glimpse into those redacted Mueller Report grand jury notes. Bannon connects the dufus campaign directly to WikiLeaks through Roger Stone! Do I really need to explain the implications of this event?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2019, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    BIG Breaking News!

Anybody following the Roger Stone Trial? We get a glimpse into those redacted Mueller Report grand jury notes. Bannon connects the dufus campaign directly to WikiLeaks through Roger Stone! Do I really need to explain the implications of this event?
    Russia hacks the DNC server, provides Julian Assange with the emails, Stone coordinates the release with Wikileaks.

Then there's the completely fouled-up mess with Ukraine - Trump, Giulliani, three ambassadors, heroic Army officer, Mulvaney, Pompeo, and more and more with transcripts being released daily, and public hearings to begin next Wednesday.

The House of Cards is tottering.

Nov 9, 2019, 06:37 AM
    The "COURT" (i.e. SENATE) is stacked against you: Evidence be damned.....doesn't matter.....DOW set FOUR RECORDS THIS WEEK: MATTERS A BUNCH! People will not walk away from money. Is it right? Doesn't matter.
    Expert

Nov 9, 2019, 09:45 AM
    I don't have stock or play the ponies, and I give the dufus no credit for all that the stock markets does. He walked into it and it's going good for some. That has little to do with his own criminal self enriching words and actions that he will be held account for. Whatever the senate chooses to do about it they will be held in account for their own words, actions, and behavior.
    Expert

Nov 9, 2019, 10:15 AM

Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2019, 11:54 AM
    They're all great, but that last one is PERFECT!

Nov 9, 2019, 02:36 PM
    Ha, ha, ha: They are some very good 'toons! How come The Right sucks so bad at making 'toons that provoke laughter? The Right has little in the way of humor.
    Expert

Nov 10, 2019, 09:21 AM
    I know what you mean!

Nov 10, 2019, 11:11 AM
    Good grief! That was a rib cage abuser if I ever read one!!!-:)
    Expert

Nov 15, 2019, 06:39 PM
    Another swamp critter bites the dust!
    Breaking News!

Roger Stone found GUILTY!
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2019, 06:50 PM
    The Courts are draining the swamp on behalf of Reptile-in-Chief Trump.
    Expert

Nov 15, 2019, 07:54 PM
    Stone's defense was he was protecting the dufus, and I guess the jury wasn't buying it. The trail also drew a direct line from Stone to Julian Assange and wiki-leaks, and therefore to Vlad and Russia which may blow that NO COLLUSION, No Obstruction argument out of the water. At least the ones who read the Mueller Report and didn't snooze through the hearing would know that.

How that bears on the Dufus conspiracy theory about Ukraine 2016 election interference for the dems hatched by convict Manafort and Vlad and Rudy is unknown for now, but I suspect that that is too on shaky ground. Taking bets that Rudy is the next one who gets caught in the dufus web of lies?
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2019, 08:50 PM
    How that bears on the Dufus conspiracy theory about Ukraine 2016 election interference for the dems hatched by convict Manafort and Vlad and Rudy is unknown for now, but I suspect that that is too on shaky ground. Taking bets that Rudy is the next one who gets caught in the dufus web of lies?
    That was hatched by one Konstatin Klimnick, a business partner of Paul Manafort and working for Russian intelligence, who told it to Manafort who passed it on to Trump. The reason was to take the heat off Russia for election interference by blaming Ukraine.

Rick Gates, a Manafort deputy, testified to this to Robert Mueller. Gates is scheduled to be sentenced December 18 after many postponements.

The Mueller probe will continue to gain credence as time goes on. It is loaded with facts and names and events.

Giulani is next. He should stay hiding under his bed for the foreseeable future.

Nov 16, 2019, 12:15 PM
    DOW CRESTED 28,000 YESTERDAY! NEW RECORD! You don't really think any of this means anything against MONEY do you? People will vote for their pocketbooks. Majority of people give a tinkers's damn about any of the IMPEACHMENT mess.

WANT CHANGE? VOTE 3RD PARTY!
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2019, 03:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    VOTE 3RD PARTY!
    What 3rd party?
    Expert

Nov 17, 2019, 07:50 AM
    There is no relevant or viable 3rd party in America.

Nov 17, 2019, 08:31 AM
    There is no 3rd Party because the Demos and the Repubs, WHO SUPPOSEDLY ARE 180 DEGREES IN DIAMETRIC OPPOSITION TO ONE ANOTHER, come together, IN UNION, to squash-out and put down any "3rd Party" threat to their monopoly: THIS IS A DEMONSTRATION OF REAL DEMOCRACY IN ACTION, RIGHT? This is something to be proud of......We have long talked about how awful dictatorships are for having only ONE ruling party....so I guess we are twice as good as those because we have TWO RULING PARTIES.

Demos and Repubs have a sandbox: two fat kids that take up all the space....and there is no room for any other kids because their fat arses take up the entire space.
    Expert

Nov 17, 2019, 08:42 AM
    All that might be true Vac, but the bottom line is there have been no compelling personalities to break through the dem/repub monopoly since Ross Peirot. He didn't win but he sure screwed Pappy Bush against Clinton.

Let me know when you get such a person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Impeachment [ 174 Answers ]

As Trump continues to dismantle NATO which is critical to the peace of the world and has been for 70 years, and as Trump continues to cater to the Putin enemy who is determined to bring down the United States and its allies, it is time to talk seriously about impeachment. No longer should decent...

It's time to drawup articles of impeachment [ 45 Answers ]

Barack and his minions are way out there in the left-lands of marxism and fascism. They have declared war on individualism, the right to contract, the right to own property, and now the right to free speech: "The White House is calling on other news organizations to isolate and alienate Fox News...

President Clinton's impeachment [ 2 Answers ]

When President Clinton was impeached, why wasn't he removed from office? Now I understand that the Illinois governor is going to be removed from office if he is impeached. What's the deal?

Online poll: "Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?" [ 12 Answers ]

Live Vote: Should Bush be impeached? - Politics - MSNBC.com The currrent results may surprise you.

View more questions Search