Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 18, 2019, 06:12 PM
    They're probably watching CNN like everybody else to see if the dufus gets dumped!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2019, 06:47 PM
    There is no comparison between the words, actions, and behaviors of Obama and the dufus.
    If it makes you feel better to believe that, then go for it, but I remember being told you could keep your doctor and your coverage under Obamacare until..Surprise! Not the case! Of being told by Obama in the Rose Garden that the Benghazi disaster was an act of terror, only to be told two weeks later that it was due to an offensive video. And on and on it went.

If trump isn't reelected in 2020 and if the Senate remains Republican but loses their dear leader, there goes all that influence and money. The party will crash and burn.
    That is very true. On the other hand, if Trump wins big, and the repubs reclaim the House, then the dems will have crashed and burned. Stay tuned!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 18, 2019, 07:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    If it makes you feel better to believe that, then go for it, but I remember being told you could keep your doctor and your coverage under Obamacare until..Surprise! Not the case!
    My son has.

On the other hand, if Trump wins big, and the repubs reclaim the House, then the dems will have crashed and burned. Stay tuned!
    The opposite is more likely.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2019, 07:53 PM
    Demos just sealed their fate tonight: Trump won a 2nd term tonight.....the Republicans also won the House......Demos are going to pay a heavy and high price for opting to be stupid by voting for Impeachment.
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2019, 08:19 PM
    My son has.
    Then he is one of the privileged few. It's amazing how far you will go to defend your beloved pres.

The opposite is more likely.
    Not according to polls.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 18, 2019, 08:52 PM
    Then he is one of the privileged few. It's amazing how far you will go to defend your beloved pres.
    Am not defending anyone. It's a simple fact.
    Not according to polls.
    I'm a registered Republican. And I don't say endearing things about Obama.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2019, 09:29 PM
    Ok the circus moves into centre ring, assemble the clowns, call up the lion tamer, I want to see the wire walking act
    Expert

Dec 18, 2019, 11:33 PM
    If it makes you feel better to believe that, then go for it, but I remember being told you could keep your doctor and your coverage under Obamacare until..Surprise! Not the case! Of being told by Obama in the Rose Garden that the Benghazi disaster was an act of terror, only to be told two weeks later that it was due to an offensive video. And on and on it went.

That is very true. On the other hand, if Trump wins big, and the repubs reclaim the House, then the dems will have crashed and burned. Stay tuned!
    You should look that up as many embassies around the world had unrest and protests not just Benghazi. and there were many reasons for them. Funny you keep harping on that but not a peep on those shooting here in malls schools and military bases. The whole world is rather a mess right now, and everybody is traumatized at this crazy stuff.

As for Obama care which was nothing more than an expansion of Medicare to include more people who are essentially poor or working poor, that's become quite popular especially some of the provisions. Some people did keep their doctors, some doctors opted out by excluding some insurance carriers, and states are eliminating those cheap fly by night insurance plans that cover nothing when you need it, and that's not a bad thing either. Heck dude most working people can't afford to be sick nowadays as costs have gone through the roof in case you haven't noticed and we as a country are much older.

LOL we are still waiting for the great plan the dufus has been promising but like the repeal repubs NADA! Not a peep from you dufusites about that. I get it, you guys got nothing, except tax cuts for rich guys so stop hollering when somebody else's ideas and efforts is less than perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    Demos just sealed their fate tonight: Trump won a 2nd term tonight.....the Republicans also won the House......Demos are going to pay a heavy and high price for opting to be stupid by voting for Impeachment.
    I think it's about time somebody tried to reign in this lying cheating bully, since repubs are way to scared to do squat and let him run buck wild like he was Jesus or something. The election is a long way out, and we still have to see if repubs find their balls. You dream big I give you that.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2019, 05:41 AM
    I'm a little confused, is the the end of the beginning, or the beginning of the end?
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2019, 05:49 AM
    You should look that up as many embassies around the world had unrest and protests not just Benghazi. and there were many reasons for them. Funny you keep harping on that but not a peep on those shooting here in malls schools and military bases. The whole world is rather a mess right now, and everybody is traumatized at this crazy stuff.
    Did Obama lie about all of that as well?

If you guys had ever had even a peep of protests about Obama then your complaints here would make more sense. The problem just boils down to, "I hate Donald Trump!"
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2019, 07:19 AM
    The Benghazi debacle was PLANNED BY OBAMA AND COMPANY but it didn't go as planned: When Obama was campaigning before his first election, he had made mention of his desire to release the terrorist bastard "BLIND SHIEK" but the blowback from this comment was such that he never breathed of it again.....so he went about it a different way: He found the most passive man he could and made him an Ambassador to the NEW Libya, Post ARAB SPRING (another one of his plans)…..his intentions were to permit this U.S. Ambassador to be captured by radical extremist and to then "TRADE/EXCHANGE" the BLIND SHIEK for the U.S. Ambassador: This way, he would be able to free his BLIND SHIEK and his hands would be clean. His miscalculation was that he never thought that this passive U.S. Ambassador to Libya would actually fight to the death....this is the real coverup with the Benghazi scandal: HC and Obama got away with murder!
    Expert

Dec 19, 2019, 08:11 AM
    Good Morning my loony fringe friends, what a great day for an Impeachment of the most corrupt president since Nixon. Looks like we may have to impeach Moscow Mitch first before we can dump the dufus as he has promised to make sure the fix is in and the trial is rigged. Now I know you guys don't mind that, just like you don't mind anything the dufus does or says as long as he moves the right wing agenda forward at whatever price you have to pay him. You can watch as MM cries his eyes out as he explains the fringe strategy on CSpan and it's a doozy you wingers will love with your coffee and cakes. Looks like we all will have a great day as we await the coming of Santa Claus and his bag of toys and debts for us to play with as the New Year approaches. Promises to be the year of the crap hits the fan. So I hope you're as grateful as I am to watch the exploding heads of your favorite political foes and wonder how they can do that every day on camera.

Cancel the Netflix but stock up on the popcorn, and enjoy the circus, brought to you free by the dufus TV, and it's GOP affiliates.

PS

No remotes necessary because it will be on every channel so you won't miss a minute of elephants and kangaroos dancing in your living room.

PSS

FREE MAGA hats only an arm and a leg while supplies last.
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2019, 08:23 AM
    the most corrupt president since Nixon
    That's true so long, of course, as you don't count Clinton and Obama.

I think they plan on spending about two minutes of the trial showing the "evidence" of Trump's wrongdoing. You know, all of the second and third hand accounts of people overhearing what someone's friend told their father about what they think Trump might have meant. After that, the dems will have two days to chant in unison, "We hate Trump for beating our darling Hillary." Eventually the charges will be voted down and the American people will place the entire democrat party in the drawer marked "loony bin", and it will all finally be over. Maybe then they can pass a flat tax so Tal and the rest of us can finally start paying our fair share rather than having a tax system where the upper 20% is expected to pay about 85% and the bottom 50% get a free ride. Maybe they can even engage in the hard work of figuring out how to balance the budget and put the Social Security System back on firm ground. It would be nice to see them actually doing something useful and productive.
    Expert

Dec 19, 2019, 08:34 AM
    Correct me if I'm wrong but the only ones hollering Obama or HC's names are you right wing loony fringers. Liberals only chant since 2016 is DUMP the Dufus!
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2019, 08:38 AM
    Correct me if I'm wrong but the only ones hollering Obama or HC's names are you right wing loony fringers.
    Yes, just like the only ones hollering about Trump are you left wing loony fringers. So what's your point? Are you saying it's really all just about politics? It would be nice to hear you finally admit that.
    Expert

Dec 19, 2019, 09:46 AM
    This is America and politics is as much a part of life as apple pie. APPLE PIE hot and fresh out of the oven aromaticly filling your kitchen and home with those most savory scents that water your mouth and glaze your eyes and make your tummy go yummy yummy in anticipation of a palate pleasing treat!

8O Forgive my distraction. For now that APPLE PIE is my point.
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2019, 09:50 AM
    For now that APPLE PIE is my point.
    I'll be there in about thirty minutes.
    Expert

Dec 19, 2019, 10:31 AM
    Did I mention the ice cream that goes with it? Call me FAT, like I care.
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2019, 10:47 AM
    I'll stop laughing in about ten minutes!!
    Expert

Dec 19, 2019, 04:21 PM
    Hate to stop the fun, but this just in.

"President Trump has worked hard to hold key elements of his electoral coalition, and today his campaign received a major though expected boost when Russian president Vladimir Putin announced his support. “I don’t think Trump will be voted out of power on made-up charges,” the Russian strongman told reporters in Moscow Thursday. “Democrats lost the last election, and now they want to win by other means.” Putin effectively runs a pro-Trump super-PAC. In 2016, his government developed a strong preference for Trump’s election, which it supported through targeted social media, a spattering of rallies and, most effectively, an email-hacking operation against his opposition. A close ally of Putin’s has reportedly financed efforts by Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani to dig up dirt on Joe Biden, Trump’s leading opponent at the moment."

For added background look up Dmitry Firtash.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Impeachment [ 174 Answers ]

As Trump continues to dismantle NATO which is critical to the peace of the world and has been for 70 years, and as Trump continues to cater to the Putin enemy who is determined to bring down the United States and its allies, it is time to talk seriously about impeachment. No longer should decent...

It's time to drawup articles of impeachment [ 45 Answers ]

Barack and his minions are way out there in the left-lands of marxism and fascism. They have declared war on individualism, the right to contract, the right to own property, and now the right to free speech: "The White House is calling on other news organizations to isolate and alienate Fox News...

President Clinton's impeachment [ 2 Answers ]

When President Clinton was impeached, why wasn't he removed from office? Now I understand that the Illinois governor is going to be removed from office if he is impeached. What's the deal?

Online poll: "Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?" [ 12 Answers ]

Live Vote: Should Bush be impeached? - Politics - MSNBC.com The currrent results may surprise you.

View more questions Search