Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2019, 12:23 AM
    The Federalist Papers
    Can anyone recommend a good edition of The Federalist Papers? The reviews on Amazon have several comments about typos, inferior editing, run-together words, tiny print, etc.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 31, 2019, 08:56 AM
    Have you tried the pdf versions Athos? Found this free version though and many other choices from various publishing houses. I prefer pdfs myself, got an android?
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2019, 12:58 PM
    Thanks, Tal - that pdf is a great source for looking up specifics as necessary. I missed it when searching the net.

I'm still looking for an actual book with actual pages that I can actually turn with my actual hands.

Thanks again.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 31, 2019, 01:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Thanks, Tal - that pdf is a great source for looking up specifics as necessary. I missed it when searching the net.

I'm still looking for an actual book with actual pages that I can actually turn with my actual hands.

Thanks again.
    Call your local library for an interlibrary loan -- or do you want to PURCHASE this?
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2019, 01:09 PM
    Purchase
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2019, 06:37 PM
    https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/feder...=9781979723244
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2019, 09:44 PM
    Thanks Info - the 1-star reviews are devastating, the 5-star mixed. I don't think every review (on Amazon - same ISBN #) is the same version/publisher. This edition apparently was made for kindle - I don't know what to make of that.

Amazon sometimes puts all reviews on all editions/versions of a book.

Some of the 5-stars are outstanding so I may go with this one. Barnes and Noble had no reviews.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2019, 10:22 AM
    The same ISBN on Amazon is not the same book as Barnes and Noble.

The description says 500+ pages and complete 85 articles. The one on Amazon (same ISBN) says synopsis on the arguments and 18 complete essays.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Federalist Papers [ 1 Answers ]

What was the purpose of the Federalist Papers?

Can any lawyer draw up court papers for a title transfer of papers of personal rep [ 0 Answers ]

My aunt in SD left me a car in her will. Assets were over 50,000 so I have to get papers of personal representation and submit them in court. Her lawyer told me it will cost as much as the car is worth. This seems unreal. Is there any other avenue I can take?

The Federalist Papers.. Alexander Hamilton [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was reading through a couple of the Federalist Papers and I am not sure if I am understand and interpreting The Federalist No. 76 and 77 concerning the appointing power of the executive and others which were also mentioned as well. I didn't want to look up the translation on one of the...

Want to get papers [ 1 Answers ]

I got a dui about a year ago and did not go to the court because I went to mexico and when the court date came up I was not let in by the border patrol and now I'm want to get my papers but don't know if I'm going to get denied what do you think I can do thank you

How to get papers [ 3 Answers ]

I just adopted 3 mini-daschound puppies (so far they look long hair.) a co-worker got one. The parents were from another co-worker. The parents were never registered. Is there any way that we can register ours? All are pure breed. Thanks for any help. They were born overnight 1/1-1/2/08.

View more questions Search