Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annabethfstr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2019, 06:54 PM
    How the lack of waste management harm infrastructure?
    This is my homework, please help me! Thank you
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 30, 2019, 07:27 AM
    Start with your own question. How would your town be affected if nobody was picking up the garbage? What do you think?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Explain the economic infrastructure,Social infrastructure and social capital [ 1 Answers ]

(In Economics) Explain the economic infrastructure,Social infrastructure and social capital.

Name for my new 'Waste Management Company' [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone suggest asuitable name for my new company which will deal with Waste Management and Recycling. Thanks...

Dog Kennel Waste Management Septic Tank System [ 1 Answers ]

Good morning Blake, The line would have to be trapped and vented at the runoff trough. You would use PVC pipe and fittings to do this and make the trap and drain 3". Since this will be a run off for dog poop what will be the wash down set up? A simple hose bib or a timed flush arrangement ? ...

Dog Kennel Waste Management [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'd like to run a sewer line from the bottom of a sump, in a concrete runoff trough (yet to be formed & poured), for a 10 ft. dog kennel slab, to the home sewage waste line. What would be a good design, that ensures sewer gas does not escape and storm water does not enter? I...

Lack of money, lack of job, banging my head against a brick wall it seems. [ 8 Answers ]

OK, this has been going on for over 6 months now and I need for it to end... ive not done anything and neither has he, but I am finding it very hard to get a job, the last job I had six months ago was temp,they let me go after a month being there. I have been trying hard to get work, as of yet its...

View more questions Search