Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 31, 2019, 06:53 AM
    I beg to differ, but so far we have the dufus's own people giving first hand testimony to what they saw. 10 EYEWITNESSES who work for the dufus! That's NOT circumstantial, and they have ALL verified the WB's initial testimony. All you have are the dufus LIES.

The process continues.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2019, 07:31 AM
    I beg to differ, but so far we have the dufus's own people giving first hand testimony to what they saw.
    Give one example by name of first hand witness of illegal activity.
    Expert

Oct 31, 2019, 08:09 AM
    We are beyond that debate JL, we have moved to the phase of presenting evidence to the American public, and formal articles of IMPEACHMENT. You may as well just sit and eat popcorn with me and enjoy the fireworks.
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2019, 09:54 AM
    We are beyond that debate JL, we have moved to the phase of presenting evidence to the American public, and formal articles of IMPEACHMENT. You may as well just sit and eat popcorn with me and enjoy the fireworks.
    In other words, you don't have the slightest idea.
    Expert

Oct 31, 2019, 11:29 AM
    If you wish to characterize it that way, go ahead, but I think I have posted all my opinions with links already. Soliciting a foreign government to get dirt on your political foes is against the law whether it worked or not. You don't agree with that, even thought it started in May, and used taxpayer money for the leverage?

You see nothing wrong with this conspiracy to win an election using a foreign government? Using OUR government for his political purpose?
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2019, 11:41 AM
    You see nothing wrong with this conspiracy to win an election using a foreign government? Using OUR government for his political purpose?
    If you have any genuine proof that such a thing happened, then bring it forward.
    Expert

Oct 31, 2019, 12:05 PM
    Don't need too. We are about to see if the dems are as incompetent at getting the dufus as the repubs were getting the Clintons or Obama. Pass the popcorn.
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2019, 12:23 PM
    Don't need too. We are about to see if the dems are as incompetent at getting the dufus as the repubs were getting the Clintons or Obama. Pass the popcorn.
    Amen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ethics and the Republican Movement to a Fascist America [ 22 Answers ]

Without a single hearing or debate and behind closed doors, the Republicans gutted the INDEPENDENT Office of Congressional Ethics by placing it under the jurisdiction of Congress removing its INDEPENDENCE from that body. The office will now REPORT TO Congress - the very group it was intended to...

Going crazy.. wanna ride [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 94 fxlr and when I shift from neutral to first it starts wanting to go for a few min then calms down but I can't shift out of first into second unless turned off.. Any suggestions?

Capitalist, Communist, or Fascist? [ 12 Answers ]

Here is Obama's plan to lay a $15 Billion tax on oil companies. Bloomberg.com: News Does the proposal show that Obama leans more toward capitalism, communism, or fascism? Why?

Can a Fascist State exist in the world today? [ 20 Answers ]

I don't think it is possible for a Fascist State to exist in the world today, not only because of the techno-informatic revolution in telecommunications but there's also globalization, especially in the economic arena, that has allowed us to put Fascism behind us. There can exist Fascist movements,...

View more questions Search