Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2019, 06:07 PM
    As I said, you don't get it.

And you got the wrong Tal post.

I can't explain EVERYTHING to you.

You have to learn to keep up. Or, if not, learn how to go back.
    "DC is filled with the fringe right-wing." Learn how to write accurately, and you won't have to explain. Not complicated. But if you want to say that "filled with" actually meant there are very few right wingers in D.C. then fine with me.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 29, 2019, 06:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Your quote was, "DC is filled with the fringe right-wing." Unless "filled" now means something like 5% full, then your comment is ridiculous. Write what you mean.

Tal's explanation was to the effect that D.C. has no vote in the electoral college. That is not true. As you pointed out yourself, they have three, so why you would appeal to Tal's explanation is a mystery.
    I stand corrected.
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2019, 07:10 PM
    No big deal. I had no idea myself.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2019, 02:38 AM
    "DC is filled with the fringe right-wing." Learn how to write accurately, and you won't have to explain.
    Actually I DO have to explain since you still don't get it. This is my second time I'm telling you that. Learn how to read accurately. It's ok to misread something, but to do it after having the error explained to you is very Trump-like. The more you post, the more you take after your hero.

But if you want to say that "filled with" actually meant there are very few right wingers in D.C. then fine with me.
    Groan. I give up.
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2019, 06:48 AM
    Groan. I give up.
    If I was trying to defend your position, I'd give up, too. It's hopelessly absurd.
    Expert

Oct 30, 2019, 07:24 AM
    Everybody knows that one right wing loony fringer makes more noise than 250,000 ordinary people so do the math, all you need is 10 fringers in DC to offset the whole population of normal folks. That's what Athos expressed! I concur. No need to defend that position just look at DC and the noise machine the dufus is running.

I mean like DUH! How simple is that to understand? Well maybe for normal people but obviously not to fellow fringers'! You must be one of the dufus fringers! That's the only explanation for NOT understanding the math.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2019, 01:59 PM
    Wait a minute your contention there are normal folks in DC
    Expert

Oct 30, 2019, 02:18 PM
    Sure Clete, however I do have a few peeps who are borderline but for the most part they are as ordinary as you get.
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2019, 03:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Sure Clete, however I do have a few peeps who are borderline but for the most part they are as ordinary as you get.
    So Trump voters, then?
    Expert

Oct 30, 2019, 03:37 PM
    You just want me to admit I have stark raving right wing loons in my family! Fine got a few, voted for the dufus, might not again, but you never know! You happy now?
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2019, 04:57 PM
    Everybody knows that one right wing loony fringer makes more noise than 250,000 ordinary people so do the math, all you need is 10 fringers in DC to offset the whole population of normal folks. That's what Athos expressed! I concur. No need to defend that position just look at DC and the noise machine the dufus is running.
    Words cannot express how happy I am that I don't need explanations like that for my statements.
    Expert

Oct 30, 2019, 05:12 PM
    That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Gimme a break willya? I've read your explanations for your positions too and I'm just as thrilled as you are.
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2019, 05:22 PM
    I've always said I like you because I never have trouble trying to figure out what you are saying. You also don't make a plain statement and then come back and try to represent it as being something entirely different. I tip my hat to ya!
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2019, 09:14 PM
    I've always said I like you because I never have trouble trying to figure out what you are saying. You also don't make a plain statement and then come back and try to represent it as being something entirely different. I tip my hat to ya!

Hey JL get over yourself, if you don't want the opinions of others there is a place you can go
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2019, 02:54 AM
    Hey JL get over yourself, if you don't want the opinions of others there is a place you can go
    You might want to try taking your own advice before you start giving it to others.
    Expert

Oct 31, 2019, 04:24 AM
    Ya gotta admit JL the dufus brough a lot of right wing fringers with him to the WH. It's being reported by the loony right if we dump the dufus, we get rid of those fringers too. What great incentive to get that lying, cheating bully! If we can just keep Vlad out of our business...!
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2019, 04:34 AM
    Ya gotta admit JL the dufus brough a lot of right wing fringers with him to the WH. It's being reported by the loony right if we dump the dufus, we get rid of those fringers too. What great incentive to get that lying, cheating bully! If we can just keep Vlad out of our business...!
    That's fine if you want to believe that. He is certainly, in my view, trying to replace left wing loons with conservatives, but your observation is fair enough. My objection was to saying D.C. was "filled" with right wing individuals. Well, 90% of D.C. voted for Hillary, so that is plainly an incorrect statement. I get what he meant. I'm not sure how it became such a big deal. He sort of corrected himself so let's move on.
    Expert

Oct 31, 2019, 05:31 AM
    Good enough, that brings us to the impeachment inquiry. After the investigation phase the public gets to see the goods and the dufus gets to explain himself. The rules to proceed get voted on today or sometimes this week. With baseball season over with, no doubt the media will focus on the lies the dufus tells and repubs squirming in their draws trying to answer questions, as the EVIDENCE is presented, if the economy doesn't fall, or nobody blows something up, or California burns up and falls in the sea.
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2019, 06:40 AM
    can't see Donald explaining himself any time soon
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2019, 06:43 AM
    Good enough, that brings us to the impeachment inquiry. After the investigation phase the public gets to see the goods and the dufus gets to explain himself. The rules to proceed get voted on today or sometimes this week. With baseball season over with, no doubt the media will focus on the lies the dufus tells and repubs squirming in their draws trying to answer questions, as the EVIDENCE is presented, if the economy doesn't fall, or nobody blows something up, or California burns up and falls in the sea.
    Lots of circumstantial evidence and lots of second/third hand conjecture, but other than that the dems just don't have the goods.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ethics and the Republican Movement to a Fascist America [ 22 Answers ]

Without a single hearing or debate and behind closed doors, the Republicans gutted the INDEPENDENT Office of Congressional Ethics by placing it under the jurisdiction of Congress removing its INDEPENDENCE from that body. The office will now REPORT TO Congress - the very group it was intended to...

Going crazy.. wanna ride [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 94 fxlr and when I shift from neutral to first it starts wanting to go for a few min then calms down but I can't shift out of first into second unless turned off.. Any suggestions?

Capitalist, Communist, or Fascist? [ 12 Answers ]

Here is Obama's plan to lay a $15 Billion tax on oil companies. Bloomberg.com: News Does the proposal show that Obama leans more toward capitalism, communism, or fascism? Why?

Can a Fascist State exist in the world today? [ 20 Answers ]

I don't think it is possible for a Fascist State to exist in the world today, not only because of the techno-informatic revolution in telecommunications but there's also globalization, especially in the economic arena, that has allowed us to put Fascism behind us. There can exist Fascist movements,...

View more questions Search