Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Oct 24, 2019, 04:13 PM
    Biden reverses: Wants super pac money!
    Say It Aint't So, Joe: To try and get some spark back into his floundering campaign that is having cash raising struggles, Joe Biden in just the last few hours has announced that he now would entertain Super PAC funding: THIS IS A COMPLETE REVERSAL OF HIS STATEMENTS ABOUT NOT WANTING SUPER PAC MONEY WHEN THE CAMPAIGN FOR POTUS KICKED-OFF Biden's poll #'s have slipped hard since the onset of the Ukraine Investigation. Does this signal the end of the Biden Potus Campaign?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2019, 07:13 PM
    Bye, Bye Joe
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 25, 2019, 06:42 AM
    I don't know what the future holds for Biden's campaign, but he's broke and as a practical matter, either get money or quit, and we will see what the impact of that will be on voters and supporters alike.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Oct 25, 2019, 07:29 AM
    Talaniman: I am thinking its a windfall for his opponents.....but it really comes down to HOW the DNC decides what horse they are going to back.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 25, 2019, 07:38 AM
    They all will back whomever emerges as the democratic nominee but thats a ways off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Fan on Outside Unit reverses direction when compressor kicks on [ 20 Answers ]

I have a Lennox 12ACB30-4P Value Series manufactured in 1996. It came with the house I bought 3 years ago. The unit never gave me any problem until 1 week ago when it would not cool. The fan would run, but the compressor would not kick in. There was a buzz every 20 seconds or so. A tech was...

God bless Joe Biden [ 34 Answers ]

You got to love the guy for speaking his mind... If he's so brilliant and so prepared, why is Biden already begging for help? Why is he already predicting low poll numbers? This is the guy that "has it" and this is his running mate? Reportedly Biden added, “I probably shouldn’t have said...

View more questions Search