Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    time4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2019, 10:06 AM
    recconecting love
    Hi I dated this guy a long time ago and we broke up I think I was 20 a the time. WE broke up because we lived far away and I think I felt I didn't love him enough.. Many years later we saw each other again and he is separted from his wife recently and im single now.. WE saw each other and started talking again and we kissed with full of love and passion. I think I have been in denial many years I just realized I made a mistake many years ago and have been always very much in love.. Maybe the timing was wrong and we lived in different countries which we still are.. WE are in contact and will see what happens... WE are very much inlove.. My question do you think I was in denial many years ago.. Has this happened to anyone before
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 24, 2019, 03:21 PM
    I'm a guy and what I think is you're second guessing yourself needlessly. Why even dwell on those youthful experiences. To your question, I think we all have regrets and second guess ourselves, but what is the point unless you like punishing yourself.

NOT ME, hopefully not you either, but then again maybe I've been dumped to much to even dwell on what if's. should have, would have, could have. A word of caution about guys separated from the wife. Especially those long distance ones. It's always the other chick that's wasting her time. This means YOU!

That's not good and worse than any denial of the past you're feeling now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

Lyrics to she don't love me she love my doggy style in the back of the four door [ 2 Answers ]

She don't love me She love my doggy style In the back of the four door She said you know you drive me wild She don't love me She love my doggy style

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Behind the scenes worker falls in love with a woman competing for a mans love [ 1 Answers ]

What movie is about how a woman competes to win the love of a bachelor on a TV show then falls in love with one of the workers?

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search