Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2019, 07:11 PM
    About that noggin"...no wonder you don't duck much! No need huh? :O
    It's gotten harder by necessity!
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Oct 25, 2019, 09:40 PM
    jlisenbe & Talaniman: All this talk of hard heads has gotten me to remember what my Daddy told me and my brothers growing up working on the farm: "You boys have a lot in common with a billy goat....you all got hard heads and stinking a#$%s!" That was his way of motivating us to do better.....got to say it worked, too.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 26, 2019, 08:44 PM
    Well the dufus strategy is becoming clear. He cuts deals with dictators to divvy up Syrian land, and then lies about it as he feeds his base red meat to keep their support. How else can we judge his actions aginst his words while he retreats to a small oil field to take it over as our former allies the Kurds run for their lives before the Turk onslaught. Highly trained special forces reduced to guard duty of a dinky small oil field in the middle of no where. He did invite the Kurds to jin him there...since they have no where else to go.

Vlad says he will let everybody know what their cut of the pie is however.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2019, 02:23 PM
    I think Vlad has shown there is a different path to bull and bluster, however Trump has succeeded in cutting off the head of the snake just as BO did before him and thus assured an election victory
    Expert

Oct 27, 2019, 04:30 PM
    It sure adds to the incumbents advantage.

Oct 27, 2019, 07:27 PM
    If Trump REALLY wants to exploit any advantage he may have, he would do as he has said before: PULL ALL U.S. troops out of the M.E.: NO U.S. SOLDIER'S LIFE SHOULD BE GIVEN PROTECTING ANY DAMNED M.E. OIL! If the Europeans want the M.E. oil so bad (GERMANY!), let them get their comfortable a@#%s down to the M.E. and put their soldiers lives on the line protecting it! Why in the name of hell does the U.S. have to keep doing this for the sake of EUROPE, and I should say for the sake of the European Economic Community? The Europeans get all the benefits and have NONE of the risks: They have no skin in the game!
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2019, 10:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    If Trump REALLY wants to exploit any advantage he may have, he would do as he has said before: PULL ALL U.S. troops out of the M.E.: NO U.S. SOLDIER'S LIFE SHOULD BE GIVEN PROTECTING ANY DAMNED M.E. OIL! If the Europeans want the M.E. oil so bad (GERMANY!), let them get their comfortable a@#%s down to the M.E. and put their soldiers lives on the line protecting it! Why in the name of hell does the U.S. have to keep doing this for the sake of EUROPE, and I should say for the sake of the European Economic Community? The Europeans get all the benefits and have NONE of the risks: They have no skin in the game!

Well I wouldn't say no skin since they have a lot of unwanted ME immigrants, but they should see that ME countries flourish again and those arabs will go home. Trump knows that he cannot let those oil fields fall into the wrong hands again

Oct 28, 2019, 02:59 AM
    Paraclete: M.E. countries flourish? That will never happen! When did they flourish? And you couldn't make those refugee go home: They are in Europe to stay: enjoying raping and pillaging. Its not Trump's or U.S.'s responsibility to protect E.U. oil: Screw them, let them get their pacifist butts down their and do it on their own: U.S. service members don't need to die for E.U. oil.
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2019, 05:10 AM
    Paraclete: M.E. countries flourish? That will never happen! When did they flourish? And you couldn't make those refugee go home: They are in Europe to stay: enjoying raping and pillaging. Its not Trump's or U.S.'s responsibility to protect E.U. oil: Screw them, let them get their pacifist butts down their and do it on their own: U.S. service members don't need to die for E.U. oil.
    Iraq once flourshed, so did Iran but those were different times, when the ME had hope and not islamist rule

Oct 28, 2019, 05:25 AM
    Paraclete: NO nation will flourish under ISLAMIC RULE......Secular rule in an Islamic nation has a better chance but I have yet to see it.
    Expert

Oct 28, 2019, 05:31 AM
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...140516369.html

"The oilfields are not currently operational but they can be restored easily ... and whoever controls the oil and gas fields will be generating a lot of money," Kabalan told Al Jazeera.
    Seems the Euro interests in the ME oil the dufus seeks to confiscate is a long way off. In addition they're supplied by other countries outside the ME mainly Russia.

http://energyfuse.org/europes-oil-import-dilemma/

The bulk of EU oil imports originate from Russia, other FSU countries, and the Middle East and North Africa. Russia is a major exporter of oil to Europe, as it is for natural gas, and last year it was the source of 29 percent of the EU’s oil imports (around 2.9 mbd). Norway (13 percent), Saudi Arabia (9 percent), Nigeria (9 percent), Kazakhstan (6 percent) and Iraq (5 percent), Algeria (4 percent) were other major suppliers. Iran supplied around 6 percent of the EU’s oil imports in 2011 (before sanctions were imposed), around .6 mbd. Libya supplied 11 percent of Europe’s oil imports in 2010, the year before the anti-Ghadhafi uprising, and Libyan supply has been volatile since. In total, the EU imported 10 mbd of crude oil in 2014. Although Europe has been able to replace the loss of Iranian and Libyan barrels in the last few years, there are still energy security and economic implications of Europe’s high rate of oil import dependence.
    Nice rant Vac, but demonstrably inaccurate. Assad and Iraq may want to control their own oil, despite the dufus lusts for it.

Oct 28, 2019, 05:54 AM
    Talaniman: We're saying the same thing when you extrapolate it all the way out: The Euros are talking out both sides of their mouths: They buy most of their oil from Russia but do everything in their power to undercut Russia and keep things stirred up between Russia and the U.S.....this is a German driven plan and the other Euros are simply German drones. The whole ARAB SPRING was a plan the CIA put together to with the big end goal or getting Assad out so that a natural gas pipeline could be put from Saudi Arabia across Iraq and Syria on through Turkey and into Europe to cut-off Russia: THE GERMANS ARE AGGITATORS! Fundamentally, from a mental position, nothing has changed with them since they started stuff up before the onset of WW I: They STILL look toward the EAST!

As far as Trump wanting Syrian oil: If he does, he is way out in space and wrong....WE NEED OUT OF THE M.E.
    Expert

Oct 28, 2019, 08:17 AM
    I don't get how anyone should trust vlad, invader of countries and killer of defectors on foreign soil, but you and the dufus thinks he would make a great partner? Come on Vac, it wasn't that long ago the Soviets occupied East Germany too, and ran it into the ground. Forgot about that wall did you?

Oct 28, 2019, 09:41 AM
    Talaniman: I remember all that you say....its just that I get so frustrated with all of this at times and I END UP SAYING SOMETHING AND SOUNDING LIKE A BLITHERING IDIOT! Its all so frustrating...….I see the Germans as the well dressed, properly dapper, well spoken, overly polite guys everyone likes that smile at you to your face and all the while are pointing to the unkempt, not so well dressed, not so sophisticated Russians and blaming everything on them when its the Germans who keep stirring the pot....they are firebrands and troublemakers....they are devious! I have worked on projects with Germans (the real one, from Germany, not German blooded Americans) before: They never missed an opportunity to step on your head to get what they want.

Russia has got to get out of the rule of Putin one day, he won't be around forever, and we should be in a position to change our relationship with them, not ruin it beyond repair with our archaic policies. You don't want to weaken Russia to the point where the ChiComs start taking territory away from them. I work with some Russians who are from The Far East and they tell me that Chinese are flooding across their border and, in some areas, far outnumbering Russian citizens in many of the far flung towns. The Russians I know say that what we have with Latin American aliens breaching the border is nothing to what problems that Russia has with Chinese aliens.
    Expert

Oct 28, 2019, 03:57 PM
    Whatever the biases and prejudices one has the world is what it is, and as I say as long as criminal dictator Putin is the face of Russia there can be no trust without implicit verification. Certainly the slobbering capitulation of a lying cheating dufus is unacceptable, since he repeatedly chooses the word of Vlad over his own intel assessment of Vlad's actions, and those of his majority senate. This has been going on since he has been in office and high suspect to me at least. Then their is that Mueller Report which I studied, and that casts a suspicious light on the dufus as well despite it's failure to turn heads by others who didn't read the thing and continue to mislead the public over it's contents.
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2019, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Whatever the biases and prejudices one has the world is what it is, and as I say as long as criminal dictator Putin is the face of Russia there can be no trust without implicit verification. Certainly the slobbering capitulation of a lying cheating dufus is unacceptable, since he repeatedly chooses the word of Vlad over his own intel assessment of Vlad's actions, and those of his majority senate. This has been going on since he has been in office and high suspect to me at least. Then their is that Mueller Report which I studied, and that casts a suspicious light on the dufus as well despite it's failure to turn heads by others who didn't read the thing and continue to mislead the public over it's contents.
    I refer you to the heading I put on this op piece;
    Nothing is as bad as it seems?

We live in an age of media where every headline is over blown to get attention. So the crisis of the day becomes the crisis of the week and suddenlY we have another crisis and the last one is forgotten. Can I remind you of the plight of the Kurds, how many were actually killed, I know, too many but in genocidal terms?
    Expert

Oct 28, 2019, 07:09 PM
    Many Kurds died in a war with the caliphate, which is different than hunting them down by a government crossing into another country to do so. It just started so we will see what the nimbers are. Yeah I agree the headlines and news are spectacular at times and let's face it all about the dufus words antics and behavior, so nice to see him get out of his bubble and be around folks who don't buy his red meat antics that works so well at rally's full of base supporters.

That's the digital age Clete, a click is all it takes.
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2019, 05:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Many Kurds died in a war with the caliphate, which is different than hunting them down by a government crossing into another country to do so. It just started so we will see what the nimbers are. Yeah I agree the headlines and news are spectacular at times and let's face it all about the dufus words antics and behavior, so nice to see him get out of his bubble and be around folks who don't buy his red meat antics that works so well at rally's full of base supporters.

That's the digital age Clete, a click is all it takes.
    Yes the click of a rilfe bolt being pushed home, oh I forgot that is click, click. Tal, give it up, you are out of there, be happy and the Kurds would have made trouble for Turkey so it is understandable but not acceptable that they wanted to alter the geography of Syria

Oct 29, 2019, 05:56 AM
    Americans don't know what is good for them. The world doesn't know what is good for them. Regrets are coming for all to endure.
    Expert

Oct 29, 2019, 10:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Yes the click of a rilfe bolt being pushed home, oh I forgot that is click, click. Tal, give it up, you are out of there, be happy and the Kurds would have made trouble for Turkey so it is understandable but not acceptable that they wanted to alter the geography of Syria
    No we ain't Clete, ISIS is still around, and more troops to the Saudi prince to guard there oil.

Americans don't know what is good for them. The world doesn't know what is good for them. Regrets are coming for all to endure.
    The dufus sure doesn't have a clue either so we are screwed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search