Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tuba 1956 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2019, 03:55 PM
    leaf shredder
    i was given a leaf shredder it is orbital action leaf shredder the only company i could find onit is general power equipment co. model no. is a w ls j any idea where i can obtain a manual
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 24, 2019, 03:02 AM
    Did you first try to contact the manufacterer? Try here and let me know if it helped, or if further assistance is needed. Make, model number is neccesary.
    tuba 1956 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2019, 03:37 PM
    the only info i have on it is the name on the machine orbital action leaf shredder the company name on the motor is general power equipment company model no. AWLSJ
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 24, 2019, 03:48 PM
    Is this it?

Or this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaf shedding vs Leaf removal [ 2 Answers ]

Indigenous trackers are able to tell by looking at a fallen leaf as to whether it was natural shed or was traumatic removed by a passing animal. I presume that this was done by examining the petiole of the fallen leaf and in particular the abscission zone. I have examined many leaves both shed and...

Yardman chipper,shredder, leaf vac [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Yardman (MTD 5.5 horse) chipper, shredder, leaf vac that is self propelled. I need to replace the drive belt but don't know how to remove the propeller to get the belt off. The model # is 247-203B401, '97 model. Can anybody shed some light on this ? Thanks.

MTD leaf shredder no start [ 1 Answers ]

MTD briggs 5 hp will not start getting spark but seems like no gas to plug. Carb appears difficult to pull,any suggestions? Thank you PaCKRAT

MTD 5.5HP Chipper/Shredder [ 25 Answers ]

I have the mentioned unit and I can't get it to turn over. It has a pull string starter and it doesn't seem to generate a spark. Should I check the plugs. I don't use it much and did not drain it for storage. But I have a lot of debris from branches that came doen in a storm so I really need it. ...

View more questions Search