Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2019, 07:40 AM
    Could someone develop an emotional feelings if they don't physically see the person?
    You know the saying the less I see you the less I care. Sometimes it's what's in sight that keeps us going. I never thought a man could be jealous over a female relationship she have with a man if the guy doesn't necessarily see her. Even though he has in the past but hasn't in yrs only on social media .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 24, 2019, 02:51 AM
    I often get haunted by the ghosts of the past, but it never lasts long or causes any undo obssessions. Mostly curiosity. Seldom does reality though meet the hype and feelings of such thoughts. It does bring back the memory of intense feelings of times past like an old movie or blast from the past song on the radio.
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2019, 06:29 AM
    ok I see that makes sense

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How could I develop feelings for a wolf in sheep clothing? [ 5 Answers ]

I meet a Pastor at a local Walmart and he approached me; appeared to be a true gentleman. He was extremely attractive and had a greay persomality. We spoke about the bible, he prayed for me, and we exchanged phone numbers. Finally, after 3 months I found ou he was married. No wedding band, but he...

Adopting a physically handicapped person [ 7 Answers ]

A friend of mine had stolen a car , had an accident, got hurt badly, is on the road to recovery. Has him mental capabilities, some memory loss, motor skills need work, they are improving. He is in jail for 2 years with rehabilition. Does not want to go back to his family. He cannot stand his mother...

Will he develop feelings for her? [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend recently met a girl who he thinks would be a really good friend... she admitted to me that she has a thing for him but he's not going after her... im scared he will develop feelings for her because she is so down to earth and a great manipulator... but he refuses to stop being friends...

View more questions Search