Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2019, 06:13 AM
    Should a married man be holding a daily conversation with an ex lover?
    My uncle is very nice guy. he;s the type of guy that have a heart for everyone.I think like almost if not everyday he talks to his ex female friend of many yrs ago. They say they're just close because they have known each other since they were 21 yrs old and now they are 50. Their conversations are probably mainly about sex BUT they do talk about other things to. He tells her she need to leave the loser that she is dealing with alone. They do chat like they are friends from a long time ago.

My concern is they are talking on a regular basis and I know with her being single she will start to get attached to him because of the length of the time they've known each other and chatting almost everyday.

He even share some personal stuff with her. If he is working at home he will show her a photo of him on computer , once he was bbq for the holiday and he felt the need show her he is grilling. He doesn't like the type of guy she is seeing and want her to drop him.
    This is the weird part. He asked her is there a video of her having sex with the guy and he want to see it cause it turned him on.

He is my uncle so of coarse not only me we all know of this situation.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 23, 2019, 10:37 AM
    Is he married?
    Expert

Oct 24, 2019, 02:34 AM
    OOPS! I see he is so would that not be the business of his wife to deem this appropriate or not, and what they talk about or if everybody knows then certainly she would too. Wonder how she feels about all this.

Oct 24, 2019, 06:34 AM
    huh not sure of your answer
    Expert

Oct 24, 2019, 06:58 AM
    Married people have their own rules of good conduct and if the world knows of this close friendship then I'm sure the wife does too, so is this not the case?

Oct 24, 2019, 07:29 AM
    She knows nothing of her . he feels it's innocent and keep it from her because they are close friends.They talk all the time tell each of there every move. they may be bit much in my opinion. He shows her photos of him
    Expert

Oct 24, 2019, 07:31 AM
    Hell to pay when she finds out for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am happily married and lusting another daily [ 8 Answers ]

I have been married to my husband for 2 years and we have a 7 month old daughter together. He is the picture perfect husband kind loving a good provider a great daddy great husband handsome witty passionate sensitive no complaints and god knows I love him so much... but lately I have been dreaming...

Shall I tell my married lover I know he is cheating on me [ 23 Answers ]

Should I tell my married lover I know he is cheating on both of us. Were first dated 30 yrs ago & could have married but didn't. Parted as friends.(kept friendly contact) both married for 28 yrs & reconnected 7 yrs ago & have been having a full on affair & I am very emotinally involved). I have...

Can lover sue married man [ 8 Answers ]

Can a lover sue a married man, if he deciles to remain with his wife

Pregnant for married lover [ 15 Answers ]

I am 26 years old and 7 weeks pregnant by my married boyfriend of 2 years. When he found out he completely freaked and told me to get rid of the baby. He also said that I am selfish and only think about myself and I would have to be mad to want to keep this child. He told me that if his wife...

View more questions Search